PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 01:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

TheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

I have installed the feb 16th build and love it so far. Everything has checked out so far except that i am getting a vertical scrollbar on the dialer. Anyone having this issue? It's pretty horrible and cuts off the buttons. Not something that you can get used to.

Old 02-16-2010, 01:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldgrillshinin View Post
What is Arkswitch?
Quote:
Originally Posted by piedra92 View Post
Different taskmanager. I guess he chose this instead of Quickmenu.
Quickmenu and arkswitch are both in. Quickmenu is accessed by the little upside down triangle under the top bar. arkswitch has an icon in the start menu and accessible by tapping the top left corner of the screen. Good thing about arkswitch is that you can see memory usage on the screen but I dont see any other benefits. There are some other people here that use it that Im sure could fill us in.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff

Anybody know if I can use a book downloaded from Google Books for use with the ereader and how to set it up?

Also:

Opera is really screwed up. Dont know if its just mine. Typing an address in the address bar shows you typing over www.google.com and its all jumbled. Its realllllllllllly slow and when I went to download something screen went kinda screwy. Im gonna reinstall opera 10.

Last edited by Mazzakre; 02-16-2010 at 01:42 PM. Reason: added info.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

rn4emp is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to rn4emp

Yes can someone help i also have a borders account and I can't log into it. I would like to transfer some books to read. Thanks
Old 02-16-2010, 01:46 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
Quickmenu and arkswitch are both in. Quickmenu is accessed by the little upside down triangle under the top bar. arkswitch has an icon in the start menu and accessible by tapping the top left corner of the screen. Good thing about arkswitch is that you can see memory usage on the screen but I dont see any other benefits. There are some other people here that use it that Im sure could fill us in.
You can use arkswitch to close programs running in the background...good alternative to the HTC task manager that doesn't seem to want to work with these latest releases..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2
Carrier: Verizon

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Anybody know if I can use a book downloaded from Google Books for use with the ereader and how to set it up?

Also:

Opera is really screwed up. Dont know if its just mine. Typing an address in the address bar shows you typing over www.google.com and its all jumbled. Its realllllllllllly slow and when I went to download something screen went kinda screwy. Im gonna reinstall opera 10.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rn4emp View Post
Yes can someone help i also have a borders account and I can't log into it. I would like to transfer some books to read. Thanks
to use ebook reader books need to converted to .epub file and most word processors will do it, but the rom is missing the ebook indexer ,that allows you to scan phone and storage card for new files .. its not under settings/system where its suppose to be..anyone seen it? i dont think if the boarders app is working yet due to this is a leaked vs not available yet in us ...

Last edited by chrisloveskaos; 02-16-2010 at 02:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21891 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknight8 View Post
i installed an APP in my memory which doesnt show up in the "ALL PROGRAM" list wen i wanna add it to quick list... no way to do that right?
Only way would be to get it added to the All Program list by adding a shortcut in the start menu to it. You can create shortcuts in Total Commander.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos View Post
to use ebook reader books need to converted to .epub file and most word processors will do it, but the rom is missing the ebook indexer ,that allows you to scan phone and storage card for new files .. its not under settings/system where its suppose to be..anyone seen it? i dont think if the boarders app is working yet due to this is a leaked vs not available yet in us ...
Thanks. There are some books free on google books that are downloadable as .epub. Without the scanner am I unable to have my phone find it? As a possible work around can I maybe create an adobe account and somehow transfer it to adobe then have my phone find it? Im gonna try that out if my phone cant find it.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Super EVO 4G

goldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to goldgrillshinin

Quote:

Also:

My Opera is doing that too...
Old 02-16-2010, 02:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

badwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShade001 View Post
I have installed the feb 16th build and love it so far. Everything has checked out so far except that i am getting a vertical scrollbar on the dialer. Anyone having this issue? It's pretty horrible and cuts off the buttons. Not something that you can get used to.
I have this too....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development