PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 06:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21885 |Dec 31| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent0Hibachi View Post
I downloaded the newest Custom ROM an i couldnt get on the internet. I keep getting an Error message that says the file opera 10 arm4vi cannot be open because either not signed with a trusted certificate or componet cannot be found when i click the launcher brower. So i was wondering if you can help me with that cuz i know my internt works cuz i can update the weather an things like that.
Are you able to get data connection for weather updates and other apps? If so Id uninstall your opera and try to reinstall it through total commander and see if that helps.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

MadSquabbles is just getting started
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21885 |Dec 31| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

it's the date if you ask me. first ss show 1/7 and the date on that is 1/7.

second it looks as if you changed your date settings so you only see 01/... so i'd assume that the next number would be 09.

if you get hd tune you should be able to remove the date from the titlebar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRX8o7 View Post
Nope, this is the taskbar that im using now. It was never there before untill I soft reset my phone once..
Old 01-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

tHANKS.. no wasn't too much, would come in handy for a few numbers I have to dial to enter a passcode thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmatthewsatiug View Post
All the "p" does is introduce a pause in the dialing sequence. You can then program a number (for your voicemail access as an example) such as 555-555-1234p3434, and the phone will dial the number, when it reaches the "p", it pauses, then continues with the remaining digits.

I use it often with conference calls through a conferencing bridge where I have to enter a 6 digit pass code that never changes. The number is dialed, pauses for the call to be answered by the conferencing bridge, then continues to dial the pass code. It takes our service so long to answer that I normally insert two Ps in the number sequence to make sure the pass code is entered after the system answers the call and is prepared to listen for the follow-on numbers used as the pass code.

A comma may have the same functionality per a previous post. Also, in years gone by, a "w" would actually wait for a key press to continue. All of these codes were used to connect to terminals and dial-up networking through old serial devices like modems. I know the "p" provides a pause on my Touch Pro2, but I've never tried the others.

I know this is probably more than you asked, but I hope it helps.

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

Could you cab those seperatly? Theres only 2 I want to use out of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2037 View Post
Here is a little gift that cleans up some stuff in this ROM.

You may need to comment out the line that removes the BlueTooth tray icon (not sure what it is used for).

This is simply a mort script that:
  • Removes the bluetooth tray app
  • Removes Interceptor.exe from startup - from what I can tell this used to be used to anchor Manila in previous versions
  • Removes Quickmenu boot loader entries and startup shortcuts
  • Removes Opera 10 Speed Loader that seems to slow it down (if you are running this - it does not come with the ROM)
  • Disables the document indexer - you will need to hide the tab afterwards (there is no going back)

Please feel free to take my work and customize it to fit your prefs. I am putting the script in my UC configuration so it runs when I first flash the ROM.

Click thanks if this helps you.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro2

hammerj is becoming a great contributor

hey i checked for hours through posts looking to see if there was an MMS fix. does anyone know if there was a fix posted that works? Iv'e tried about 5 didfferent fixes up to around post 167 or so and none worked. Thanks

Sprint
TP2

Last edited by hammerj; 01-09-2010 at 10:03 PM.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:01 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
Could you cab those seperatly? Theres only 2 I want to use out of that.
Tell me which two you want. PM me to make sure.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

jbudinich is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbudinich View Post
Thanks for the reply. I tried it but still not working.

It's not the pause that's the problem it seems. I can dial the number manually then hit 3 on the keypad and the sytem responds to it. But when it does it automatically, I hear my phone beep (dialing 3) but the voicemail doesnt recognize it??????

Any fixes??
So, I'm still having problems with this. If I dial my work voicemail #
it still wont recognize the 3 key after the "p". If I press 3 on my keypad automatically it works fine.

Also, I tried it on sprint voicemail. If I dial VM and press the 8 key it says "phone number" immediately. If I dial my VM number 350-xxxxp8 it takes around 5 seconds to recognize the command before responding.

Can someone do the above trial and let me know how it resonds? Thanks!
Old 01-09-2010, 10:19 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbudinich View Post
So, I'm still having problems with this. If I dial my work voicemail #
it still wont recognize the 3 key after the "p". If I press 3 on my keypad automatically it works fine.

Also, I tried it on sprint voicemail. If I dial VM and press the 8 key it says "phone number" immediately. If I dial my VM number 350-xxxxp8 it takes around 5 seconds to recognize the command before responding.

Can someone do the above trial and let me know how it resonds? Thanks!

You and me both!! I'm so damn fed up with this sh*t!! I made a thread here (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105514). You can bookmark it in case something comes up. Grrr....
Old 01-09-2010, 10:22 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerj View Post
hey i checked for hours through posts looking to see if there was an MMS fix. does anyone know if there was a fix posted that works? Iv'e tried about 5 didfferent fixes up to around post 167 or so and none worked. Thanks

Sprint
TP2

For Sprint:

Have you tried this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=104531

or this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...55&postcount=8

I'm on Verizon, and I really want to break something I'm so frustrated with this mms deal. Maybe I'll go to the shooting range...
Old 01-09-2010, 11:03 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
You and me both!! I'm so damn fed up with this sh*t!! I made a thread here (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105514). You can bookmark it in case something comes up. Grrr....

I just made a contact for voicemail instead. The dialer then honors the "," as a pause.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development