PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 01:20 AM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Using IE8. But have been. It's only been couple files I couldn't get off here. But usually no problem. I'll try Firefox n see if that works.

I dont know how to use ftp cept for uploading my web site. Sad huh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
what browser are you using? I'm using the latest version of firefox. I would love to upload it to something like rapidshare for you, however I'm running internet through my phone right now and that is not possible. The link works, I suggest trying another browser (maybe) or an actual proper FTP client.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:41 AM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Talking Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

THANKS! Worked in Firefox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
what browser are you using? I'm using the latest version of firefox. I would love to upload it to something like rapidshare for you, however I'm running internet through my phone right now and that is not possible. The link works, I suggest trying another browser (maybe) or an actual proper FTP client.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

btstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

I installed the Dusk Evolution them and now the MMS fix isn't working. Is there some trick I don't know about? After applying the fix messaging still opens from Manila; when I open tmail.exe SMS/MMS isn't even available as a selection.

Last edited by btstarcher; 11-10-2009 at 06:22 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 CDMA
Carrier: Verizon

jeremypcp is a n00b

-Hi. I just flashed the new Nov. 10th, 2009 MightyROM on my TP2(Verizon) and I am getting this Warning saying:
“Divice is registering on a voice service only network. Data services are currently unavailable.” but the phone still works fine with full reception and excelent call quality and data transfer. (thow i am in a roaming area)
-Bigest problem is, is that I am getting this Warning no matter what CDMA ROM I flash (Energy/Mighty/Cfey/E-rice/Y4J) except if I flash back the “verizon Stock ROM”.
-And it only happens when I am in areas where my phone is usualy roaming (wich is the case of where I live. I am 15 Miles away from a actual Verizon 3G coverage area.)
Please if anyone can help me get rid of this bothersome warning messege i would much apretiate it.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Anybody try the new Roms that NRG uploaded? Wondering how 23504 compares to 23506 that has already been put out by other chefs.......
Old 11-10-2009, 08:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Anybody try the new Roms that NRG uploaded? Wondering how 23504 compares to 23506 that has already been put out by other chefs.......
i just flashed it. so far so good. mms didn't work but when i looked at the settings, it's not set to the sprint server. what's odd is that there are sprint settings in there but it won't let me set them current.

i'll read some of the posts when i get a chance. it's probably something that has been noted already.

Edit. ok. so i created a new server setting, set it current and i can send mms with the htc messaging. not sure if i can recieve. doesn't look like it.

Edit Edit. ok. so it's sending but not going anywhere. however, i can recieve. so it seems there is a small setting that i don't have correct.

Last edited by DarkLord; 11-10-2009 at 08:45 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
i just flashed it. so far so good. mms didn't work but when i looked at the settings, it's not set to the sprint server. what's odd is that there are sprint settings in there but it won't let me set them current.

i'll read some of the posts when i get a chance. it's probably something that has been noted already.

Edit. ok. so i created a new server setting, set it current and i can send mms with the htc messaging. not sure if i can recieve. doesn't look like it.

Edit Edit. ok. so it's sending but not going anywhere. however, i can recieve. so it seems there is a small setting that i don't have correct.
So I totally forgot about MMS not working and someone sent me a pic yesterday. Well I received it just fine through the HTC msging(I haven't installed the MMS fix) So if you sent an mms then you should be able to receive, i guess you just gotta get the correct settings.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:54 AM
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
So I totally forgot about MMS not working and someone sent me a pic yesterday. Well I received it just fine through the HTC msging(I haven't installed the MMS fix) So if you sent an mms then you should be able to receive, i guess you just gotta get the correct settings.
the "send" doesn't go to the correct place. it should be going to the mms server and it's not. even though i'm not getting any errors. when i go online to check out what pics have been sent, there are none there. yet i can go into some old pictures from there, and send to my phone and it work with no problem. so yeah, i'm thinking a few minor tweaks and we're golden. i hope anyway...
Old 11-10-2009, 09:11 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
the "send" doesn't go to the correct place. it should be going to the mms server and it's not. even though i'm not getting any errors. when i go online to check out what pics have been sent, there are none there. yet i can go into some old pictures from there, and send to my phone and it work with no problem. so yeah, i'm thinking a few minor tweaks and we're golden. i hope anyway...
Well that would be awesome! Let me know if I can get some settings you need.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:13 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
Well that would be awesome! Let me know if I can get some settings you need.
i think something is up with the provisioning. i've noticed that if i go into the mms server settings, that all the carriers are listed. however, i can set any to the current carrier except for the Sprint. it won't met me make it current.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development