PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 04:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G 3D
Carrier: sprint

sec1rxg is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Feb 1| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManila ★

anyone know which BG4all will work with this ROM, the one I've tried dont work well with this new set up.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:39 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Re: |R|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Feb 1| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by sec1rxg View Post
anyone know which BG4all will work with this ROM, the one I've tried dont work well with this new set up.
If you don't mind extra quick links, you can use my 16 quick links with B4all cab, it works just fine.
I am in the process of modifying the cab without the extra links to work as well.

Hot damn!!! I just got CALL HISTORY back on my home screen!!!!!!
Right this very moment! LOL! Yay!

Plus 20 quick links too. Just need to refine, maybe. But it's working great. Well that made my night!

**EDIT** Why does Photobucket have to do their maintenance, right when I wanna upload a screenshot!!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 02-03-2010 at 05:00 AM.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:27 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
If you don't mind extra quick links, you can use my 16 quick links with B4all cab, it works just fine.
I am in the process of modifying the cab without the extra links to work as well.

Hot damn!!! I just got CALL HISTORY back on my home screen!!!!!!
Right this very moment! LOL! Yay!

Plus 20 quick links too. Just need to refine, maybe. But it's working great. Well that made my night!

**EDIT** Why does Photobucket have to do their maintenance, right when I wanna upload a screenshot!!
lmao,cause we wanna see it !!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:33 AM
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
lmao,cause we wanna see it !!
Yeah, it cracked me up! I still need to tweak it a little, but the Call History part is perfect!
It doesn't break landscape at all, it just moved my links over slightly to the left, cause I tried to add my 20. Anyway, the links are a whole other beast anyway. I just wanted to make some together, as seperately they tend to break one another. That way I don't put up a cab and then anyone with extra links can't use it or has to choose. But it should be no problem with the standard 9!!!
I will be fixing it to work just right with the links. At the same time I'll fix the 20 to move down a hair!

***EDIT***
Goes to check Photobucket again!!

Last edited by santod; 02-03-2010 at 05:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:40 AM
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Yeah, it cracked me up! I still need to tweak it a little, but the Call History part is perfect!
It doesn't break landscape at all, it just moved my links over slightly to the left, cause I tried to add my 20. Anyway, the links are a whole other beast anyway. I just wanted to make some together, as seperately they tend to break one another. That way I don't put up a cab and then anyone with extra links can't use it or has to choose. But it should be no problem with the standard 9!!!
I will be fixing it to work just right with the links. At the same time I'll fix the 20 to move down a hair!

***EDIT***
Goes to check Photobucket again!!
sounds good man,and i will be looking forward to that mod,call history is something i have missed on 2.5,i know we can get it no problems,but having it on the home screen is just quicker and more useful for me and others to im sure.

edit: looks great man!!
Old 02-03-2010, 05:42 AM
"MODS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
sounds good man,and i will be looking forward to that mod,call history is something i have missed on 2.5,i know we can get it no problems,but having it on the home screen is just quicker and more useful for me and others to im sure.

edit: looks great man!!
Thanks! I plan to have the calendar optional too.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:45 AM
Is Discombobulated!!

Quote:
that doesn't surprise me!!
Old 02-03-2010, 05:50 AM
"MODS"

Pretty stock rom screen otherwise, LOL!
I don't actually ever have the time to really do mine up like I want, ever!!!!
And I test things on a clean system is the main reason!

I know you were about to get off it seemed.
So you don't have to keep chattin' back with me if you dont want bud.
Have a good night!

Last edited by santod; 02-03-2010 at 06:10 AM.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

baby2her is a n00b

Quote:
on the jan 25, when i swiped down on the clock, there was a menu that had about 15 blocks to change these kinds of things ...what happened to it?
Old 02-03-2010, 06:39 AM
"MODS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby2her View Post
on the jan 25, when i swiped down on the clock, there was a menu that had about 15 blocks to change these kinds of things ...what happened to it?
That was a rom with MaxManila cooked into it. It is a separate mod made by MaxyCy. It is not currently compatible with 2.5.2011, so it could not be cooked into any of the roms either.
I'm sure MaxyCy will have a new version or updated patch for it very soon!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development