PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 09:21 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21885 |Jan 14| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

Never had this problem. Always install after every Flash...

using the 23518 jan 20 w/ max
windows live is not working!
when i first tried it asked me to accept....after that put in my user/pass then it disappears..... tired to install a older version i had that always works...it did the same..

when can got the latest release from 1-8-10.... same thing.... just dissappears. have never had this problem with energyROM...... i have to have my hotmail on my phone!

also, it worked fine on the other release of 23518, so i dont think thats the problem

Old 01-20-2010, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

cge10 is becoming a great contributor

You mean u actually got max manila 2.8 to work holy i tried it and the background horrible and it slowed down everything as for the messenger just reinstall it ive see a couple of places but i cant remember where
Old 01-20-2010, 09:33 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by cge10 View Post
You mean u actually got max manila 2.8 to work holy i tried it and the background horrible and it slowed down everything as for the messenger just reinstall it ive see a couple of places but i cant remember where
there is a rom with it cooked in too...................

Old 01-20-2010, 09:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

Mael-X is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post

when i first tried it asked me to accept....after that put in my user/pass then it disappears..... tired to install a older version i had that always works...it did the same..

when can got the latest release from 1-8-10.... same thing.... just dissappears. have never had this problem with energyROM...... i have to have my hotmail on my phone!

also, it worked fine on the other release of 23518, so i dont think thats the problem

Same prob here... Guess I'll have to try another version...
Old 01-20-2010, 09:45 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael-X View Post
Same prob here... Guess I'll have to try another version...
i have tried 4 different ones. with and without IM
Old 01-20-2010, 09:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The max manilla 23518 jan 20th rom doesn't have the 2016 fix? I haven't applied ziggy's new patch yet and my texts are showing today with proper timestamp... Did I step into the twighlight zone?

P.S. NRG whatever you did the ram is awesome! so far anyway.. (2 hours) Hasn't dipped below 60 mem leak cleared?

Last edited by solarflarex; 01-20-2010 at 10:14 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post

Does it have the setting for Hotmail included in email setup? I dont need all the features of Live. Just the ability to setup hotmail.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:11 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkimbler View Post
Does it have the setting for Hotmail included in email setup? I dont need all the features of Live. Just the ability to setup hotmail.
no, and i dont understand why it doesnt.

edit:

yes, it is. that's a first....
testing now.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:14 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod

that just takes me back to windows live program..........

and then windows live locks up
Old 01-20-2010, 10:21 PM
Lurker

Qorpse is a n00b

For Live / Hotmail / MSN the following worked for me. Just turn off Sense, finish the run through to sign in and then Sense back on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisdom3G View Post
For users who are having trouble getting Windows live to work, I have always done the following with success: Go into the today settings and DISABLE Sense, you may or may not need a soft reset, then go to Windows Live, it should now let you go all the way through with the setup, after your finished, re-enable Sense and soft reset. (As a note sometimes, your phone may freeze while re-activating Sense, just soft reset then re-activate when the phone boots up and Windows Live will be fine) You can then go into the windows live settings and setup accordingly. I always used the As Mail Arrives option (Push-email) and it worked flawlessly! Hope this helps everyone having troubles!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development