PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 10:31 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28014/21885 |Dec 17| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Is sprint filtering hotfile? Because downforeveryoneorjustme.com says its up but it wont load on my sprint connection.
Old 12-24-2009, 11:47 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28014/21885 |Dec 17| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

anybody else having weird stuff happen to their clock? Earlier today it said 1:72. couldn't get the screenshot fast enough. now part of the 2 is missing?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen33.jpg (10.4 KB, 67 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-25-2009, 12:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

Verizon users of the 21885 rom....please help me out.. I can send MMS...I get the message saying that the MMS was sent. When it comes in, I'm presented with an option to hide or view.. If I choose view..I can actually view the picture that I sent.. but if I go back to the Messages tab.. I can see where I sent the message (Me)...but in the messages folder, I don't see where it has been received. (received should be from my phone number. It's almost like the picture disappears after its viewed.. Any help on this.. On another rom I've used.. I can see an attachment of the picture that was sent...and on the received MMs, the sent picture is attached.. Not with this rom..
any help on this..
Old 12-25-2009, 12:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Brand new to the forum,. upgraded my TP to TP2. NRG you rock, I see you picked up where you left off with the TP ROMS. Anything I need to be aware of guys?
Old 12-25-2009, 01:06 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
Verizon users of the 21885 rom....please help me out.. I can send MMS...I get the message saying that the MMS was sent. When it comes in, I'm presented with an option to hide or view.. If I choose view..I can actually view the picture that I sent.. but if I go back to the Messages tab.. I can see where I sent the message (Me)...but in the messages folder, I don't see where it has been received. (received should be from my phone number. It's almost like the picture disappears after its viewed.. Any help on this.. On another rom I've used.. I can see an attachment of the picture that was sent...and on the received MMs, the sent picture is attached.. Not with this rom..
any help on this..
what steps have you taken to get mms working??? i just got my tp2 yesterday and after applying the fix from here it has worked flawlessly

Old 12-25-2009, 01:12 AM
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveholtam View Post
I am having the exact same problem. Stuck on the Touch Pro 2 screen. I even waited for 30 minutes for somethign to happen, but nothing did. Anyone have any thoughts? I would like to try this rom out.

Just for confirmation, this is how I am flashing
1) I have flash the rom via my sd card
2) I get the sucsseful update message
3) reset or hard-reset (vol. down, end, reset)
3) TouchPro 2 screen forever...

This is with all three of the 21885 versions from Hotfile.
VZW touch pro users had this problem on all released roms from 11-27-09 to 12-17-09 with all 21xxx builds,the 28xxx builds all worked fine and without a hitch,never could figure it out or ever got a answer,between tweets with the chef and other's we were never able to quite figure it out,the problem was fixed on the 12-17 releases so just wanted you to know your doing everything right lol,also 2 more chefs had this start with roms right before i got my tp2
Old 12-25-2009, 01:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
what steps have you taken to get mms working??? i just got my tp2 yesterday and after applying the fix from here it has worked flawlessly
------------
I've added the
http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=<your ten-digit phone number> as mentioned in your link....I've been using that..however, on this rom(on my phone anyway) if I choose to view the pic when it first comes in when the little window pops up on the bottom that gives the choices..
hide or menu..from the menu you can select view... when I select view... I see the pic.. but if I go back to the Home screen.. then go to messages..tap the screen ..there is not attachment to the mms I sent myself.. if I go to all messages.. I can see the attachment that I sent out.. but not with the received mms.. It's strange because on Mightys rom, I see both sent and received..(sorry to mention his rom in this thread)..just trying to figure out what going on..
So do you have a send and receive when you test to yourself..?
Old 12-25-2009, 01:50 AM
Is Discombobulated!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
------------
I've added the
http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=<your ten-digit phone number> as mentioned in your link....I've been using that..however, on this rom(on my phone anyway) if I choose to view the pic when it first comes in when the little window pops up on the bottom that gives the choices..
hide or menu..from the menu you can select view... when I select view... I see the pic.. but if I go back to the Home screen.. then go to messages..tap the screen ..there is not attachment to the mms I sent myself.. if I go to all messages.. I can see the attachment that I sent out.. but not with the received mms.. It's strange because on Mightys rom, I see both sent and received..(sorry to mention his rom in this thread)..just trying to figure out what going on..
So do you have a send and receive when you test to yourself..?
ok i see why i wasn't being affected by this,i always turn the on screen notifications off and just use the sounds,when i turned them on i was able to replicate the issue your having,but when i have them off it works like normal,turn it off and send a few test mms to yourself and see if you get like results

EDIT: also whats the suggested pp setting for vzw tp2?

Last edited by Straitup27; 12-25-2009 at 02:44 AM.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

NRG posted about a new manilla version that came out for leo that has lots of new stuff. major update on twitter a few days ago. Is santa arriving tonight when we sleep? lol
Old 12-25-2009, 05:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

leon_live is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleon_live is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleon_live is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leon_live

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
YES TO YOUR FLASHING QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS,you can always flash back and yes you can flash the shipped sprint rom and yes when the 6.5 drops you can flash that as well,if you flash back to stock and take in for repair or service for whatever reason don't forget to relock it,and as far as the rom..........well thats gonna be a user pref. really as we all desire diff. things from our devices,i'd start with standard then move to others if it's not for you, max manila is a 2.5 sense enhancement mod for visuals,and dusk is a theme both of which are really cool
THANKS ALOT!!

One more thing... is there any screenshots from dusk and maxmanila... since you said that both are themes... correct??

Also, which one recommends 28014 or 21885??, is there too many bugs in 28014??
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development