PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2014, 03:50 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Awesome Root!! You are a smartie!!
I don't know about all that.
But thank you.
Old 03-06-2014, 12:07 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Here is what I am talking about. Dual monitors on the same PC.
I have VMware 11 running Win 8.1 on the left and Ubuntu 13 on the right. Can open VMware on either side and even tell Win 8.1 to fill both screens.
Works fantastic.
Taking a screenshot captures both monitors.

uploadfromtaptalk1394208531904.jpg

Last edited by rootlinux; 03-06-2014 at 03:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2014, 07:27 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Okkay!! I am jealous!! That looks really cool. A++ Thank you for the screenshot!!

Old 03-06-2014, 07:39 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Okkay!! I am jealous!! That looks really cool. A++ Thank you for the screenshot!!
I can tell you how.
It's not very hard.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:28 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I can tell you how.
It's not very hard.
I would love to have that discussion some time!! Thank you for the offer!! =]=]
Old 03-07-2014, 02:36 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
I would love to have that discussion some time!! Thank you for the offer!! =]=]
Anytime
Old 04-06-2014, 11:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Orange

-Jonny- is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Does anyone have a copy/mirror of the Energy 'Reference' ROM? I'm looking for a 'near stock' ROM and this one seems quite close. Has anyone got this one, or one similar that they can upload/share with me. (Long live the TP2!)
Old 04-07-2014, 01:19 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jonny- View Post
Does anyone have a copy/mirror of the Energy 'Reference' ROM? I'm looking for a 'near stock' ROM and this one seems quite close. Has anyone got this one, or one similar that they can upload/share with me. (Long live the TP2!)
If anyone does, I would be happy to host the files. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SCH-I605 on the PPCGeeks App
Old 04-07-2014, 08:49 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Cannot believe someone still has this phone!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Old 04-07-2014, 09:30 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Pretty cool, huh? Rocking the classics! =]

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development