PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 08:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

bri_cyn is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Love the eye candy of the Energy Roms, but it just lags soooo much! After about three hours it either locks up or with nothing running in task mgr, is still at about 86-92%. Very frustrating. The one thing that I love about ER's is that my twitter tab still works. Anyone find another Rom that that twitter tab still works on?
Old 10-02-2011, 09:30 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Well it seems there's some requests popping up. PLease please please gather them up in one post, so it's easy for me to go trough

p.s. I will be cooking for the EVO, EVO4G as well as the EVO3D. In a few days some ROMs will drop for sure...
You know how great it is to hear that you will be cooking up roms for the EVO, that's absolutely f**king great!!! Please make sure to post the links in here also so we can make sure to see them as I for one would love to try it out!
Old 10-03-2011, 12:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Trailblazerman is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

sounds like we have agreement so far on:

Remove:
MyPhone
Customer Experience

Add:
UC Browser

what else guys & gals?
My Energy.RHODCDMA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.1.8.5.Jul.04 ROM locks up...a lot. If it didn't do that, I would love it like my mutha'. I run WinMoSpeed 1.08. Could that be the problem?

Add:
Pandora
+1 for Slacker
WinMoSpeed

Remove:
What you guys ^^^^^ said.

globalrevolution - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Last edited by Trailblazerman; 10-04-2011 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Add WinMoSpeed
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (HTC_Touch_Pro2_T7373 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC)/UC Browser7.8.0.95/31/352)

Ok. I got:
Add Slacker (Make sure it's the newer version) if it will fit.
UC Browser. Set Power Management to on for all bsb tweaks.
BTAG (Bluetooth audio gateway). Tarkins keyboard controller. KD Font.

remove my phone, Customer Experience, dead energy links

Lots more add than deletes. Not sure it will fit. Would y'all be ok with deleting some audio if needs?

I am not sure that the fix for cht 2000 should be included. Not a soul has been able to reproduce the fix. I've asked a couple of times. I will check it myself on a test device if I get time...
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Boost

newmant is keeping up the good worknewmant is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC_Touch_Pro2_T7373 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC)/UC Browser7.8.0.95/31/352)

Ok. I got:
Add Slacker (Make sure it's the newer version) if it will fit.
UC Browser. Set Power Management to on for all bsb tweaks.
BTAG (Bluetooth audio gateway). Tarkins keyboard controller. KD Font.

Lots more add than deletes. Not sure it will fit. Would y'all be ok with deleting some audio if needs?

I am not sure that the fix for cht 2000 should be included. Not a soul has been able to reproduce the fix. I've asked a couple of times. I will check it myself on a test device if I get time...
I don't think anyone has tried it. also I'm not sure NRGZ could do anything about it anyway, it may have to be done by the person who made CHT. Just thought he should be aware of it.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Update, I have
Add:
Working DRM.
Slacker (Make sure it's the newer version) if it will fit.
UC Browser.
Set Power Management to on for all bsb tweaks.
BTAG (Bluetooth audio gateway).
Tarkins keyboard controller.
KD Font.
updated settings for Quick Menu. (set the size to something else so it works in Portrait)
Updated Version of MyMobiler
A direct link to BT Manager, and eT9mywords

And I am trying out the cht2000 fix now. But on a brand new flash, it crashed. Hmm.

I would recommend the following apps
UC Browser
FlashLight
BattClock
BTAG
GibbsUSA Auto Reset
Old 10-03-2011, 12:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker

if you go into CHTeditor and edit your pages & levels, then change your Home Swipe levels to Lowest 0 and your Widget Pages (portrait) to 3, then go to Edit Home Layout (be on Level 0) and edit Extra Space - slide right and delete all the widgets - then slide all the way left and you will find a rouge widget for restart in the upper left corner (once I deleted this I havent had any problems with widets moving around randomly in 2.0 - just thought I would let people know about it, since you won't see it unless you set up the CHTeditor pages & levels and delete the toggle switch widgets (which will have moved into the extra space area) the way I stated above.)

OK. The above procedure does work, and there is a little reset device link hiding up in there. Now two more questions, Does this fix CHT2000? Can this be done via the registry?

The problem with the first question is that I only start noticing problems when using CHT2000 for a little while. Getting it all loaded up with the things I want and using it a week or so. Hard to do on the test device. I wonder if this should be posted to the CHT Thread....
Old 10-03-2011, 02:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

deuce01 is just getting started

Well, my phone is bricked and I need some assistance. This weekend my Good MMS software locked me out of the phone and it stopped communicating and I had to do a hard reset this AM (running 29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0). When I finished, it would no longer allow me to connect to VZW and gave authorization failure errors. I worked with VZW to fix it and couldn't and are sending me a replacement. Well, I figured I better put it back to factory and ran Task29 and relocked the phone. Now I can't flash anything to it (including MR3) nor can I unlock it again. Does anyone out there have any thoughts or am I hosed? If I can't get it back up and running then I'll have to decline the shipment because VZW will put me at fault and charge me $299 for a phone that I plan to get rid of soon anyway.

Thanks in advance!
Old 10-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

deuce01 is just getting started

OK, I've searched all over but can't find what I'm looking for. VZW sent me a replacement TP2 and I've rebuilt it with Dinik Glass (WinMo 6.5.3 w/CHT 2.0). I want to change the Message Widget to go straight to SMS and NOT the Messages Tab. I remember editing a registry entry to do it but can't find it again. Does anyone know/remember how to do that?

Thanks,
Old 10-06-2011, 08:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

Klepto12 is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce01 View Post
OK, I've searched all over but can't find what I'm looking for. VZW sent me a replacement TP2 and I've rebuilt it with Dinik Glass (WinMo 6.5.3 w/CHT 2.0). I want to change the Message Widget to go straight to SMS and NOT the Messages Tab. I remember editing a registry entry to do it but can't find it again. Does anyone know/remember how to do that?

Thanks,
i also would like this if you find something let me know.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development