PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #32351 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2011, 03:57 PM
jcthelight's Avatar
Regular 'Geeker
Offline
Pocket PC: tp2 #2
Carrier: boost
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 166
Reputation: 60
jcthelight is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

I checked the wikki and could find anything. And putting the sime card in got rid of the active sync logo. Now just gotta fix the charging issue. Anyone else with ideas please? Thanks.

Last edited by jcthelight; 08-22-2011 at 05:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32352 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2011, 06:08 PM
teradog's Avatar
VIP Member - Retired
Offline
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status
Location: Minnesnowta
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,213
Reputation: 8735
teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcthelight View Post
Hi. I just flashed energy yesterday and now my phone won't charge. Is there a fix for this also had it off all night on the charger and only charged 45%. Thanks.
never heard of, prob your end
  • may have bent a pin on tp2, use magnifier & look in, I have found bent pins also
  • change usb cords
  • change power supplies
  • change computers
  • burn back stock rom, still issue?
  • follow steps in wiki "problems"

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...usb-power.html

I've replace 2 TP2's this year due to bad usb port. If moving wire & charge light is intermittent, probably an issue..
__________________
Energy questions? Read posts 1-6 and ENERGY FAQ WIKI cdma FIRST!! .. (GSM here)
*HOW TO! *Voice (MSVC), Bing, Tellme *ANDROID *TV
Don't hit THANKS (I've got a bad rep & want to keep it that way!)

Last edited by teradog; 08-22-2011 at 06:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 2 times.
  #32353 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2011, 08:24 PM
jcthelight's Avatar
Regular 'Geeker
Offline
Pocket PC: tp2 #2
Carrier: boost
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 166
Reputation: 60
jcthelight is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
never heard of, prob your end
  • may have bent a pin on tp2, use magnifier & look in, I have found bent pins also
  • change usb cords
  • change power supplies
  • change computers
  • burn back stock rom, still issue?
  • follow steps in wiki "problems"
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...usb-power.html

I've replace 2 TP2's this year due to bad usb port. If moving wire & charge light is intermittent, probably an issue..

You gotta read the rest of my post on this thread it charges on the pc just not the wall or car charger. The screen that comes up asking what do you want to do active sync file transfer or use phone as modem comes up when I plug the wall or car charger in and it doesn't charge. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #32354 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2011, 08:50 PM
teradog's Avatar
VIP Member - Retired
Offline
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status
Location: Minnesnowta
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,213
Reputation: 8735
teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcthelight View Post
You gotta read the rest of my post on this thread it charges on the pc just not the wall or car charger. The screen that comes up asking what do you want to do active sync file transfer or use phone as modem comes up when I plug the wall or car charger in and it doesn't charge. Thanks
Guilty :>)) thought I'd rattle off a quick response... (type fast) big picture.. try a diff cable with your wall charger, make sure light is on, (several cables in fact if you haven't). Borrow, try someone else s car charger in their car. Rule stuff out. If none of that works, I'd still ck for loose pins! Then follow the problem thing in wiki... bottom line, flash stock, try it, then it's not the ROM... I don't care if you came from stock & it worked... redo it to check crap off the list. Then re-dl the ROM & reflash. If you do all those things to the T & it still doesn't work... 1. I'll be very surprised 2. I'll look at it again, not until. At that time powinmo has some boost experiance, but I'd be willing to put that in the less than 2% chance group...

I have a couple of overused old usb cables that don't work 1/2 the time... also have one or two that has a little different end even though it's the same micro usb, but they don't work with one of the mp3 players & a usb headset...

Good luck!

Last edited by teradog; 08-22-2011 at 08:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 2 times.
  #32355 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2011, 09:06 PM
elesbb's Avatar
Super genious in training
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Location: PA
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,198
Reputation: 1600
elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

can anyone give me the trick nrg used in his ROM that made all browsers open facebook mobile pictures in full size rather than the tiny size they are now ?
Reply With Quote
  #32356 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2011, 07:49 PM
jcthelight's Avatar
Regular 'Geeker
Offline
Pocket PC: tp2 #2
Carrier: boost
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 166
Reputation: 60
jcthelight is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Guilty :>)) thought I'd rattle off a quick response... (type fast) big picture.. try a diff cable with your wall charger, make sure light is on, (several cables in fact if you haven't). Borrow, try someone else s car charger in their car. Rule stuff out. If none of that works, I'd still ck for loose pins! Then follow the problem thing in wiki... bottom line, flash stock, try it, then it's not the ROM... I don't care if you came from stock & it worked... redo it to check crap off the list. Then re-dl the ROM & reflash. If you do all those things to the T & it still doesn't work... 1. I'll be very surprised 2. I'll look at it again, not until. At that time powinmo has some boost experiance, but I'd be willing to put that in the less than 2% chance group...

I have a couple of overused old usb cables that don't work 1/2 the time... also have one or two that has a little different end even though it's the same micro usb, but they don't work with one of the mp3 players & a usb headset...

Good luck!
I'm going to task 29 then back to stock and see what happens. When this happened i flashed leadpoizons rom and still didn't charge so i went back to energys rom its better for me. I tried different charger and stuff still no go. Thanks

Last edited by jcthelight; 08-23-2011 at 08:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32357 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2011, 09:04 PM
jcthelight's Avatar
Regular 'Geeker
Offline
Pocket PC: tp2 #2
Carrier: boost
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 166
Reputation: 60
jcthelight is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Ok update. Flashed back to stock rom and it charges with the wall and car charger but I still get the pop up screen asking what to do active sync, file transfer or internet sharing. Any more ideas i really want to use energy's standard rom its fast and looks nice. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #32358 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2011, 11:19 PM
loithuxua's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 Verizon
Carrier: Mobifone VN
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8
Reputation: 5
loithuxua is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

My phone is a Verizon HTC touch Pro 2 (GSM+CDMA)
Radio: 2.35.000WV.

I don't know why but the only Energy version causes me No trouble is the Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Titanium.Jul.06.7z. I enjoy using this rom and so far my phone has never had any problems with it. Amazing! overclocking to 768Mhz seems to be very fast and stable.

I really would love to use the Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.1.8.5.Jul.04 .7z but I always get the black screen of death after around 30 minutes if I don't use it. If the screen is on, there are no problems. The 29022 versions cause even more problems.
Reply With Quote
  #32359 (permalink)  
Old 08-24-2011, 12:54 PM
jcthelight's Avatar
Regular 'Geeker
Offline
Pocket PC: tp2 #2
Carrier: boost
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 166
Reputation: 60
jcthelight is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I think i figure out my charging issue. I installed the 1% battery cab in the stock rom and no charging and energy rom has it installed so how do i remove it from his rom so i can see if thats the issue when i flash it? Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #32360 (permalink)  
Old 08-24-2011, 02:54 PM
newmant's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Boost
Location: San Diego
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 52
Reputation: 180
newmant is keeping up the good worknewmant is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcthelight View Post
I think i figure out my charging issue. I installed the 1% battery cab in the stock rom and no charging and energy rom has it installed so how do i remove it from his rom so i can see if thats the issue when i flash it? Thanks
you can use this program - htcRIE_0.5.0.12 - to remove, add, or change things to a ROM before flashing.
__________________
Angels Bleed from The Tainted Touch of My Caress.
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Reply

  PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-development/86489-rom-energy-july-4-21916-29022-sense-2021-flavors.html
Posted By For Type Date
XDA?energy?rom?÷ - 6875? (touch pro2) - ?|? ,?c8600?,?c8500?,n600?,xt800?,phone,D530,6850?,6950 This thread Refback 01-21-2011 09:51 PM
[APP] WiMoSpeed: [2010-12-25] V1.02 - Page 9 - xda-developers This thread Refback 01-02-2011 05:56 AM
|MULTI LANG|RHO|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-Energy-.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018 - xda-developers This thread Refback 10-05-2010 02:20 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com