PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2010, 11:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

wd4sgu is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wink Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
That's definitely a subjective opinion. I think MOST users are younger with good eyesight, that would rather see more on the screen. Myself included
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
@NRG or anyone that knows,
maybe it's me but i looked in BSB Tweaks and can't see where to activate the keyboard to pop up whenever there is a typeable place, maybe i'm old and need glasses lol.
Being a geezer myself, I'm having a little eye strain with this ROM also. Is there any way to increase font size in applications like File Explorer or Total Commander?

Thanks.

Mike
Old 11-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

tootseroel is just getting started
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

so does this mean that there is no relief for the SOD? pretty much makes this ROM unusable for me. hoping that's not the case
Old 11-07-2010, 11:53 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootseroel View Post
so does this mean that there is no relief for the SOD? pretty much makes this ROM unusable for me. hoping that's not the case
SOD? I'm not getting any SOD on the latest rom.

Sorry, I haven't read any of your previous post but I'll just share my knowledge about SOD with a couple of questions.

1-Are you OC?
2-Did you Task29 before you flash the new rom and HR?
3-try to backup your SD and format it (does the job).

Hope it helps

Bteljuice
Old 11-07-2010, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by drt1ts View Post
just wanted to say thank you for all these amazing roms. i have been using them for a long time now. just one quick question though. i cant seem to find the menu to get rid of the 5 icons under the main clock (ones with missed calls, messages, etc.). if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great. thanks again!
Which ROM are you using? With the Cookie ROM's you should be able to use the right soft key to select Edit Home Layout. Once you've done that, you can click and hold on any of the items and it will create a pop-up where you can select to remove.

Hope this helps.

It is better to have searched and searched (and then ask) than never to have searched at all.
If my Comment helped, please hit the thanks button!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hey guys im on nov 2nd energy rom 6.5 with dinik theme and for some reason my g sensor does not work at all. ive tried several hard resets, even reflashed the rom via computer and it still doesnt work. at first when i go to settings-gsensor calibration the little bubbles would not move at all. eventually when i tried to open gsensor calibration app i get a pop up saying "the file 'ctlpnl mycpl' cannot be opened. Either is it not signed with a trusted certificate or some of its components can not be found".

has anyone else had this issue? this is on my sprint tp2. my gf has a tmoble tp2 on the same rom (except gsm) and her gsensor works fine so this is really bugging me.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2
Carrier: USCC

phalkon30 is becoming a great contributor

Not sure what's up with your gsensor, mine works on the Oct 25 21683 cookie classic. The level program instantly reacts. Have you tried Task 29? I've found WM to be such a better experience since doing this every time I flash.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Israel is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I need major help with sms (text messaging). I can send txts but for no reason in hell can I receive them. I tried the " NRG.ROM.Sprint.MMS.Settings-Boushh" on the paper-clip of the thread and it still wont work.

I also set the provisioning to Sprint, of course, it is my carrier. Any help, - please!

Running " Energy.RHODCDMA.21683.Sense2.5.Cookie.GTX.Nov.03" which is awesome, except for the fact I cannot receive Text messages.
Thanks in advance to anyone with answers.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel View Post
I need major help with sms (text messaging). I can send txts but for no reason in hell can I receive them. I tried the " NRG.ROM.Sprint.MMS.Settings-Boushh" on the paper-clip of the thread and it still wont work.

I also set the provisioning to Sprint, of course, it is my carrier. Any help, - please!

Running " Energy.RHODCDMA.21683.Sense2.5.Cookie.GTX.Nov.03" which is awesome, except for the fact I cannot receive Text messages.
1. Did you run Task 29 before flashing? I know this sounds repetitive to a lot of the other responses, but it helps to clear up many of the issues that are related.
2. Try flashing back to stock and making sure that you can receive messages there. I've had issues in the past where with Sprint my account setting were messed up on their end and it took a phone call and resetting the MSL and updating the PRL.

This should give you a start to correcting or at least troubleshooting your problem.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:24 AM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Just flash back to stock then go from there. I really dont mess with the "Task 29" because from what ive read just flashing stock is better. There is a extra step of "cleaning" as opposed to the Task29. Back up contacts, emails only!!!!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 11-08-2010, 10:28 AM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel View Post

Try updating your PRL & Profile first!!!!!! There is a cab in the paperclip where you found the MMS fix. Then i would start thinking about flashing stock. No need to delete everything if there is no need!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development