PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

twill1988 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 1| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
Try using Total Commander to delete the sd card\application data folder and restart. Sense will recreate the folder on boot up. Since this folder is on your SD card, it probably contains data from your previous Sense version (even if you are just flashing an update to EnergyRom) that is not the same as your current ROM.
Me- Thanks i just tried it... Ill let you know if it does it again.. Ill know when i wake up tomorrow.. because it seems to do it over night....
Old 07-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 1| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhhd00 View Post
Creating an IMAP email account, there is never an option to set SSL port numbers for authentication. As a result, I can't log on to the server.

Edit: Same problem for POP3. Is there a way to manually add SSL port numbers to a config file somewhere?
I'm curious as to what email system you're using? I'm in the Army and use AKO and use IMAP and don't have to set-up the SSL ports to access my email.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Lurker

twill1988 is a n00b

I see that this reg edit is already in the rom to not unlock when sliding the keyboard.....

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Hardware\DeviceMap\Keybd, then create/change the 'SlideWakeup' dword to a value of 0

But it only works when u dont use a lock at all.. if u use the windows lock or the cht lockscreen it doesnt work.... i want to use this because my phone always slide in my hip case... can anyone help..... because it works fine when u have no lock on it.. but i need it to work when there is a lock.. cause it unlocks the phone when it slides open when my lock is on.... please help...
Old 07-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by clfarrar View Post
i just loaded Energy.RHODCDMA.21907.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.J ul.03.7z, and since that load im having issues with wifi router.

the first issue is when im changing the name for the network its still showing up as energy for some reason, i reset the phone and pc, tried again and its still happening

the second issue is that when my phones screen goes to sleep it is turning off the connection

other then that its a great rom thank you

ps. one other question, is there a way to remove prog that are preloaded?
So what's the issue with the network showing up as Energy? Yes it's a common issue with the screen goes to sleep that it turns off the connection, try the below attached file to fix that. No all the preloaded programs are cooked into the ROM, only way to change that is to cook your own ROM. If you want to use a more basic ROM then download and flash the reference ROMs from the first page.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Wi-Fi on in Standby.cab (1.1 KB, 79 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:05 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by union122 View Post
Anyone on July 4 GTX notice that sense 2.5 messaging screen doesn't update without toggling off / on the (sense tab)sms screen..
Yes that's a known issue, no fix that I have heard of for it.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Re: 3G issue with texting

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristufer View Post
i seem to be having an issue with incomming texts and my 3g connection. everytime i receive an incomming text my connection drops to 1x. i then have to wait for a good 30 seconds for 3g to kick back in. any ideas/suggestions?

Sprint
HTC TP2

Chris
That's not an issue, its just how CDMA works. Text messages are transmitted over the 1x network, and your phone must switch to 1x when sending or receiving a message.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by twill1988 View Post
I see that this reg edit is already in the rom to not unlock when sliding the keyboard.....

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Hardware\DeviceMap\Keybd, then create/change the 'SlideWakeup' dword to a value of 0

But it only works when u dont use a lock at all.. if u use the windows lock or the cht lockscreen it doesnt work.... i want to use this because my phone always slide in my hip case... can anyone help..... because it works fine when u have no lock on it.. but i need it to work when there is a lock.. cause it unlocks the phone when it slides open when my lock is on.... please help...
have you tried a different lock? you know what the issue is so try a different lock screen and see if that works.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon via NRG

spambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jha84 View Post
is anyone having problems with their sms notification? even when i have a new text message there isnt a notification. I have S2U2 installed and their is no notification that shows on their either. any suggestion?
Quote:
Originally Posted by spambusterdave View Post
I get an audio notification but the visual one doesn't update. I asked about it a couple of revisions back but never got a reply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
We traced this down on bigs rom to being caused by the HTC messaging. I was able to make it happen just by installing the HTC client. I don't know if you installed it or by some random chance caused it to trigger. Only fix is to HR.
In my case anyways, there was no additional install of any messaging client other than whatever messaging client comes installed in the ROM.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:22 PM
Lurker

twill1988 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
have you tried a different lock? you know what the issue is so try a different lock screen and see if that works.

i tried all of the locks.. manila, hd mini, cht, and the default windows mobile one.. it only works if i dont use a lock at all....
Old 07-08-2010, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Windows
Carrier: Sprint

mhhd00 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I'm curious as to what email system you're using? I'm in the Army and use AKO and use IMAP and don't have to set-up the SSL ports to access my email.
It's the university's email system. POP3 is working without me having given it the ports, so I'll probably just live with it for now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development