PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 12:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 20| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
I ran into the same issue a few roms back and never did find it... It must be a secret. I still would like to know where it hides. LOL
Works fine on my 4/20 23xxx GTX. You have to soft reset after install, then its found in settings-personal folder.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 20| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Works fine on my 4/20 23xxx GTX. You have to soft reset after install, then its found in settings-personal folder.
Thanks... Ok, I will try it again.
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
Old 04-21-2010, 01:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium Touch Pro2

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Tweeted by NRG

Code:
Starting with the next version of the ROM i want to implement a 
"Common Settiings Exporter".. So.. What are some things u 
constantly have to reinput ? Bluetooth settings ? Owner Info ?
 Facebook/Twitter passwords ? etc Any more ?
I started a new thread for this here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...04#post1711304

Let NRG know what you'd like to see.

I'll be adding a poll as soon as I get some starting ideas (and I learn how to add a poll to a thread )

**EDIT**

I put some of the registry keys that I use with XDA_UC in the thread as well

I added a poll... Does anyone know how to update it? Any mods who follow this thread that are willing to help me out?

Last edited by bsarlo; 04-21-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

longlost is just getting started
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 18| 21899|23559 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer691 View Post
Hello you guys i really need some help here my phone keeps syncing my music to my sd card and filling it up wtf how do i stop this i am really getting tired of deleting a bunch of music every time i want to put something on my sd card!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its your Windows media player. Please change setting in windows media player to not automatically fill the card with random music.
HTH
Old 04-21-2010, 02:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 18| 21899|23559 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer691 View Post
Hello you guys i really need some help here my phone keeps syncing my music to my sd card and filling it up wtf how do i stop this i am really getting tired of deleting a bunch of music every time i want to put something on my sd card!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by longlost View Post
Its your Windows media player. Please change setting in windows media player to not automatically fill the card with random music.
HTH
If your device's storage capacity is more than 4 gigabytes (GB), and your entire Player Library can fit on the device, Windows Media Player defaults to automatic sync. If you accept this option, your entire Player Library will be copied to your device.
Every time you connect your device to your computer while Windows Media Player is running, the Player automatically updates the contents of the device to mirror the contents of the Player Library.
For example, if you rip a CD to your Player Library, that album will automatically be copied to your device the next time you connect the device to your computer. Likewise, if you delete items from your Player Library, those items will also be deleted from your device the next time you connect it to your computer.
Even if your device is set up to sync automatically, you can still control which items automatically sync to it.
  1. After you've set up a device, you can switch to a different sync method at any time. Here's how:

1.Turn on your device and connect it to your computer.
    2.Click the Start button , click All Programs, and then click Windows Media Player.
    If the Player is currently open and you’re in Now Playing mode, click the Switch to Library button in the upper-right corner of the Player.
    3. In the Player Library, click the Sync tab, click the Sync options button , and then click Set up sync.
    4. In the Device Setup dialog box, clear or select the Sync this device automatically check box, and then click Finish.

5. Do one of the following:
    • If you are switching to automatic sync, choose the playlists that you want to sync automatically.
    • If you are switching to manual sync, choose the files or playlists that you want to sync manually.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:09 PM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

FYI... Microsoft Voice is mapped to the "long" send key...QUOTE=Riptide9;1711165]Thanks... Ok, I will try it again.[/QUOTE]
Old 04-21-2010, 02:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

anonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good work

NRGZ28,

Not at all related to your ROMs, which by the way I am thoroughly diggin'...

What makes you choose Hotfile for your hosting over other file hosting companies like Rapidshare? I'm just curious because you seem to favor it but I only have an account with Rapidshare. I'm starting to wonder if it would behoove me to get a Hotfile account.

If I helped you, "Thanks" are always appreciated. (c: And don't forget to tip your waitress.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

kre8ve is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to kre8ve

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_c_s View Post
Thanks for the feedback and good to know... strange that I and another poster are having GPS issues with this ROM though... yes, quickgps is the first thing I run after installing new ROMs... wonder what the issue could be... I really like this ROM otherwise... runs pretty well once it's booted up, and for a Cookie ROM, the best battery life to date (though clearly not as good as on more basic ROMs with less eye candy)...

Like I posted earlier, I have had no problems with previous versions. Been using Energy ROMS since Touch pro days. I can't even get a lock on GPS, ran the Quick GPS as well still no lock. I have flashed back to Sprint Stock WM 6.5 and then reflashed the April 18th and still no GPS?????
Old 04-21-2010, 03:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

badwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarlo View Post
FYI
Noonski over at xda-developers has released a beta version of XDA_UC. This new release is a great new tool. It will copy multiple directories from your storage card to your device and it will install cabs to your storage card automatically. Here's the beta link:

... Noonski replies very quickly and is full of help! He even added more flexibility to SDConfig use in this release.

I figured I'd post this here since it has helped me a lot and these are my favorite ROMs. Thanks Noonski and thanks as always NRG!
Which folder do i put the sdconfig file in?
Old 04-21-2010, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf View Post
Which folder do i put the sdconfig file in?
Put it directly in the root of your storage card

Here are some commands that now work with the beta release

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=233
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development