PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 03:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidetkin511 View Post
i cant read any emails (i think its because i disabled manila messaging for mms)
when i open the message it is blank

and my sms isnt threaded anymore!

and at the end of every message it says "-GSM"

help!

whats with all these messaging bugs, is anyone else having problems, are there fixes
1) I'm not having that problem, what version of the ROM are you using?
2) Start -> Settings -> System -> SMS Treading
3) I had that with the original ROM for the first little while until I updated my roaming (#228 option 2) and then it went away.
Hope this helps.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:59 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by finman76 View Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I have 2 issues with this ROM. One is the Other Settings page shows just a blank white page. The second is that launching Google Maps gives an error and never starts. Other than that, this is definitely my favorite!
you Try installing google maps again to either the sd card or device, like if ya did device last time try card and vice versa, or maybe restart phone as well......
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
That is the new version. He posted 2 ROM on 11/2, one at about 3am and another in the evening... Just minor fixes really.

so what did he fix? the lock and google perhaps?
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by finman76 View Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I have 2 issues with this ROM. One is the Other Settings page shows just a blank white page. The second is that launching Google Maps gives an error and never starts. Other than that, this is definitely my favorite!

The 11/2 ROM update fixed the Other Settings page. as for google maps Ace said the second 11/2 update fixed that, I'm just flashing it now, but if it didn't fix it, just reinstall google maps.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
so what did he fix? the lock and google perhaps?
TMI yes, not aware of anything else.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:00 PM
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by saidin69 View Post
Hmmm. I just installed November 2 ROM and reset.Then I installed MMS Fix ( M2.5)(Verizon)(Valkyrie) and reset.Still when I go to Messages / All Messages / Menu / New I only just get a new text window. No options. Anything else I need to set??
not sure. i didn't install what everyone else did to get mine working. i'm on Sprint.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

DirkDiggler is becoming a great contributor

Can someone tell me which version of java is in this ROM?
Old 11-03-2009, 04:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: mongul> touch > diamond > touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to ezln0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidetkin511 View Post
i cant read any emails (i think its because i disabled manila messaging for mms)
when i open the message it is blank

and my sms isnt threaded anymore!

and at the end of every message it says "-GSM"

help!

whats with all these messaging bugs, is anyone else having problems, are there fixes
+1
i tried this
In the registry
goto HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Setting s\OEM\
create a new DWORD SMSInboxThreadingDisabled with value 1 (enabled) or 0 (disabled)
but it doesnt seem to be working

Old 11-03-2009, 04:02 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
TMI yes, not aware of anything else.
ok thanks.

just that little bit of change isn't enough for me to reflash.

i would like to know why sms doesn't send to email while mms does tho.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler View Post
Can someone tell me which version of java is in this ROM?
Esmertec Jbed Build ID 20081203.2.1
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development