PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 02:23 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

@tpeazy, thanx for all your help bro, all my issues were my fault, i missed the ". " after SMS.htc, long night. your mms you sent was a pisser.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
on sprint it shows that you got mms, just cant open it.
it does the same thing on Verizon, but that's not "receiving MMS" in my definition. The HTC app is not receiving it, you need to go to the WM default to actually receive it.

~John
Old 11-24-2009, 03:01 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
it does the same thing on Verizon, but that's not "receiving MMS" in my definition. The HTC app is not receiving it, you need to go to the WM default to actually receive it.

~John
i was agreeing with you, im not liking 10 moves to see a pic or send a pic.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
i was agreeing with you, im not liking 10 moves to see a pic or send a pic.
i hear you... if they can add landscape to 2.5, they should be able to put 2.1s sms into 2.5. that would be great. its much faster
Old 11-24-2009, 03:19 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
i hear you... if they can add landscape to 2.5, they should be able to put 2.1s sms into 2.5. that would be great. its much faster
hour ago i could send mms, now i cant, same settings and same contact? im almost done with 2.5
Old 11-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
hour ago i could send mms, now i cant, same settings and same contact? im almost done with 2.5
i may be right behind you, having to wait like 2 minutes to type a text message is killing me. 2.5 sms/mms is terrible
Old 11-24-2009, 03:34 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
i may be right behind you, having to wait like 2 minutes to type a text message is killing me. 2.5 sms/mms is terrible
i just checked every single setting, all settings are good and i cant send mms to any contact. im done. thanx for all your help. mms needs fixed, not hacked before 2.5 any build number is released. r3 was better imo.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Guy's I can't find the latest HTC Youtube cab anywhere, can someone please post it?

I tried reinstalling youtube with a TP1 cab - in an attempt to fix the sound issue - and it works but its very small on the screen (sound worked fine btw). I uninstalled it and now the original youtube app won't work either.

Can someone please post a cab for the youtube app??
Old 11-24-2009, 03:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

hotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Guys/Gals,

I realize this is the question of the day...But is MMS on Sprint working? If the answer is yes, can someone please provide a post number or a link?
Old 11-24-2009, 04:01 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotspace View Post
Guys/Gals,

I realize this is the question of the day...But is MMS on Sprint working? If the answer is yes, can someone please provide a post number or a link?
page 256 "worked" for me. its not now though but it was a hour ago but.... im done making 15 moves just to send a picture. sense 2.1 here i come. works outa the box.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development