PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 05:23 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjnotu View Post
pm me and ill help u out bro
done, your turn.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
weird, that app stopped working for everybody on sirius two days ago when sirius changed their log-in system.

The last few pages of that thread talk about that.

Are you sure you're not listening to XM??

~John
I can confirm cApSiro works from the XM side...I used it today both with this free program and SelectRadio with no issues...but can't comment on the Sirius side, which is where you appear to be having the issues...
Old 11-19-2009, 05:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

twobeaglesjtj is just getting started

I'm sorry I misread the post...I am on XM....sorry about the confusion....
Old 11-19-2009, 05:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_c_s View Post
I can confirm cApSiro works from the XM side...I used it today both with this free program and SelectRadio with no issues...but can't comment on the Sirius side, which is where you appear to be having the issues...
I know it still works for XM, I can sign into my brothers XM account just fine.

Sirius changed their log-in system a few days ago & ALL the 3rd party apps like cApsiro stopped working at that point. The cApsiro thread had 2-3 pages of people unable to use it for sirius at this point.

SelectRadio stopped working also, but they came out with a fix one day later.

Since XM & Sirius are the same company now, don't be too surprised if the same thing doesn't happen soon to the XM log-in............

~John
Old 11-19-2009, 06:04 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

this mms thing is turning into such a pain in the a**

peculiar thing about the new beta from Opera...

I installed it to my SD card...fully expecting it to function as a stand alone app...when I clicked the internet button on my internet tab in manila...it took me to the beta. Same goes with my favorite "panels" and the search function on that tab.

now I wish there is some way to uninstall the opera that was cooked into the device...and give me some more memory back to play with.

I know its cooked in..and can't be removed..but maybe we can have a feature like the provisioning allowing us to choose which Opera to cook in.

I like what Juicy is doing with his ROM's but I enjoy the freedom I have from cooking my own w/ a kitchen.

Old 11-19-2009, 06:07 PM
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
I just tried this. Same thing, no audio notification and my sms count didn't go up, nor did the stat count in PowerSMS.
Well hell, that sucks.

I have been using this app since my xv6800 days, it has always been one the first apps I reinstall after a flash.

I don't have GV, so I guess I'll have to find another option.....

Thanks for checking it out anyway..

~John
Old 11-19-2009, 06:13 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post

now I wish there is some way to uninstall the opera that was cooked into the device....
the new beta is quite promising, but I don't think it's ready to replace whatever version of Opera is cooked into your ROM at this point.

~John
Old 11-19-2009, 06:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

has anyone had ringtone corruption? i have hard reset 3 times today and everytime within a few hours my phone quits ringing
Old 11-19-2009, 06:58 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
has anyone had ringtone corruption? i have hard reset 3 times today and everytime within a few hours my phone quits ringing
Nothing like that. If you've tried it that many times, perhaps try downloading the ROM again from scratch and reflashing. Remember to clear storage afterwards.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

regulator207 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
just happened to me too. gah!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development