PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 12:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro 2/ EVO 4g
Carrier: sprint

uc4life is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by radar369 View Post
When you guys say "MMS bug" what exactly are you talking about...............because I'm running R3 & I can do everything that has to do with MMS, text, picture, even send mp3 files (I never use video messaging)?! Can someone please explain?!
what did u do, change the server settings..or run the provisioning cab on first boot...
Old 11-20-2009, 12:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro 2/ EVO 4g
Carrier: sprint

uc4life is becoming a great contributor

the you tube thing..uhhh no sound...can we get a fix for that?
Old 11-20-2009, 01:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

yea, youtube is really tempermental with this ROM.

I don't use YT much, but I tried it a few days ago to see what everyone was talking about.

The first time I tried it, I searched for a StevieRay Vaughn video that I have seen a million times. The video popped up immediately & showed a thumbnail, but it wouldn't load at all & no other video would either. I was busy at work & gave up at that time, but 2 hours later when I got caught up I fired up YT again & this time everything worked perfectly.

This was odd as I hadn't even done a soft reset in between. Now, this morning I tried it & the videos played but there was no sound. I soft reset & then the sound worked..........

~John
Old 11-20-2009, 01:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I went through absolute hell trying to get MMS to work in my VZ phone before figuring it out (with help from other posters here)

I need MMS, we use it at work & this would have been a deal-killer for me. Since MMS always worked perfectly for me with Mighty with manila 2.1, I was flashing Mighty every morning & restoring a fully tweaked SPB BU so I could have MMS working at work.

Then, every night I would re-flash to Juicy & start playing with it again as I really wanted it to work.

What finally worked for me was first changing the reg entry to "enable server edit", then manually changing all the server settings & also adding the missing reg string listed earlier in this thread.

Now, I can text using the manila app & send/receive MMS/video through the default WM messaging app. Sure, I would rather use the manila app for everything but that is not possible at this time & my setup does work perfectly.

Yesterday, I sent both a 3.2 mega-pixel picture (I have the Arcsoft options set to resize big pics) & a short video to both my son who is on VZ & my boss who has an iphone. They both received these just fine & I got a reply from both of them.

~John
Old 11-20-2009, 02:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to change the hideous green highlight color to something else? It would certainly be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Sprint

patel33 is a n00b

posted elsewhere but no response.... but i dont know if this is ROM specific, Im on Juicy R3, but sometime i open a program eg. HTC texting program and then slide open my keyboard and instead of going to landscape HTC texting app... it goes to the dialer... or i when in portrait skyfire or opera and i pull the keyboard open, the program just minimizes and goes to a portrait manila/ or blank landscape manila.... it doesnt happen all the time and a soft reset will temporarily fix the issue but it comes back after a while... again its not the manila doesnt support landscape issue, but other programs in landscape that is the issue... any ideas??? ...besides a hard reset
Old 11-20-2009, 02:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Hidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy_RhodiumW_65

wow much better than the TP1 version of Juicy...
Old 11-20-2009, 02:58 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

can someone please upload the nbh to rapidshare and pm me the link, i had a hardreset issue?
Old 11-20-2009, 02:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC T7380

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32

Oh FFS, I'm putting a mirror up for Juicy STAT. Rapidshare sucks and so does that other mirror.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:04 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny32 View Post
Oh FFS, I'm putting a mirror up for Juicy STAT. Rapidshare sucks and so does that other mirror.
i sd flash and no pc available so 7z files i cant open. thankyou.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development