PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 09:51 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

What the heck is going on in my thread....

Everyone chill out or hit the road

No drama up in here plz!

kthx
Old 07-02-2010, 10:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jessplayen is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
Just returned my EVO 4g and will go back to my TP2 and SERO plan with the latest MIGHTY ROM!!!!!!!!
You were able to get you SERO plan back? I bought an EVO and ended up returning it because I had the "screen separation" problem. They told I couldn't have my SERO plan back because they are eliminating it.

Curious. Why did you return you EVO?
Old 07-02-2010, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache, 700wx, mogul, touch, touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sidwin is keeping up the good worksidwin is keeping up the good work

anyone know how to disable the stupid conferencing option? i hate it when i'm reading an email then i hit talk to call someone but instead of the dialer coming up, the conference menu pops up instead.... very annoying and requires a soft reset.
Old 07-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Ntimid8ter is a n00b

love the rom stable but how do you insatll MightyROM BlueSatin R3BORN ?

ChevyMan_Can
Old 07-02-2010, 11:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntimid8ter View Post
love the rom stable but how do you insatll MightyROM BlueSatin R3BORN ?
Just download one of the cabs from the 1st page, just read to be sure you're getting the right up to date one for the ROM you're running and just transfer that cab to your sd card via activesync or usb to sd transfer. . unplug from pc.. find that file on your sd.. push it and it runs magic., reset and you're good..!
Old 07-03-2010, 12:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
sammich!!! first and foremost great work on the theme bro but i found a bug on your carbon red theme it seems to need a dialer upgrade for the 06/20/10 ROM please look into this and thank you oh n i have uninstall issues with your theme as well it seems not to wanna uninstall completely after you install it thank you sir
I too would love to see an update to the Carbon Red Theme. I think Sammich meant to remove the dialer from his CAB, but I think he might have missed three files and a registry setting. I tore the CAB apart, and it appears that it is either missing the Assets_dialer_Normal.bmp and Dialer_normal_L.bmp, or it has an extra Assets_dialer_Pressed.bmp and Dialer_pressed_L.bmp file :P

As a quick fix, you can change the registry setting for the dialer size so that the numbers line up properly. The key you want to change is under HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\PHONE. Change XXLKeyPad to 1 instead of 0
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-03-2010, 01:57 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
What the heck is going on in my thread....

Everyone chill out or hit the road

No drama up in here plz!

kthx
x2 this is a drama free thread, there are plenty of other threads in this forum to dramatize up but plz keep the mightyrom thread free of that b/s... people come in here for help, not to get a headache...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

machineking369 is keeping up the good workmachineking369 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to machineking369

I have a question, using the htc wifi router in the rom it comes up theres 2 connections phone as a modem and sprint. How to i delete phone as a modem permanently because it's annoying that i keep getting notifications about 2 different connections. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessplayen View Post
You were able to get you SERO plan back? I bought an EVO and ended up returning it because I had the "screen separation" problem. They told I couldn't have my SERO plan back because they are eliminating it.

Curious. Why did you return you EVO?
I opened a new line so I told people my new number and still kept my SERO line so if I wanted to go back I could.

My battery cover didn't fit right. Light leakage which wasn't that bad and I could be right by my router and the wifi signal was horrible. No froyo yet. I rather have the nexus one but Sprint never picked it up
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:21 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Preach....

Off Topic....Happy Birthday to ME YEAHH!!!!
Happy belated B-day bro!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2