PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 04:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

To those who thanked me, Thanks!!! I will pay it foward again tonight when my 30 come back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Ya its nice, mine have still not renewed yet but I got Ya lol.
Yeah mine havent returned yet either, just waiting for them to return too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I would like to see Mighty Cook the new Sense 2.5.2013 in to Full Force, just to reflash,

AND WOOT FOR ME THIS POST IS 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!!! I am itching to flash too, would love to see the new manilla in FF too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Yeah, same here. I started visiting in 2007 when I had my apache but didn't post often/. Posted a bit after getting my mogul but really became active with my TP2, particularly with RootROM (Great chef for the TP2, BTW) and now hang out in Mighty ROM - and probably will for a while as I'll be unemployed and ain grad school for the next few years starting soon and a new phone isn't in my future for a while.

My am coffee break starts out with a visit to ppc geeks, then engadget, then the weather, a glimpse of the daily news then on over to my motorcycle forums to round out the 30 or so minutes I have before I go to work.

PPCGeeks is a great site and I'm glad I found it. Otherwise, my phone would be just another boring smartphone.

Yeah i didnt do much till i got my TP and have been even more actice w/ TP2 too. I hear ya, i am back to school for the next few years getting my masters too, but unfortunatley i am a phone junkie and usually get a new one every 12-18 months, much to the chagrin of my soon to be wife.

My day starts w/ phone stuff too, phonescoop, then engadgetmobile and ppcgeeks. . LOL I think we need a support group for us addicts!
Old 05-29-2010, 04:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

Hey PURIAN have you by chance started development on the RED THEME yet bro? TIA
Old 05-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You can start one. PPCGEEKS anonymous!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post

My day starts w/ phone stuff too, phonescoop, then engadgetmobile and ppcgeeks. . LOL I think we need a support group for us addicts!

Old 05-29-2010, 04:44 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
Hi everyone... I'm Kliptik.

"Hi, Kliptik..."

I haven't flashed my phone in a couple weeks, now...

*applause*

But when Mighty drops a new ROM I'm gonna fall off the wagon again!!!
Old 05-29-2010, 04:47 PM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I haven't flashed my phone since official release 5/24/10. My addiction is so bad that I get other people's phones and flash them too. ha ha ha!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Hi everyone... I'm Kliptik.

"Hi, Kliptik..."

I haven't flashed my phone in a couple weeks, now...

*applause*

But when Mighty drops a new ROM I'm gonna fall off the wagon again!!!
Old 05-29-2010, 04:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by parcou View Post
I have movies a friend has shared with me that are .mp4 format. I can play them on my TP2 but the quality sucks when played through the default htc video player. He played them in Core Player and the quality was sharp but for whatever reason his version will cut the screen off after xx minutes during play and he does not know how to fix it although he think he set the right option (it is an older version) so no need for me using that copy.

Can anyone recommend a good player for my .mp4 movie files to play on my HTC? I do a lot of flying and need a solid player...

Thx!!!
mp4 videos play best in HTC Album and WMP. Coreplayer and tcpmp are great media players, but do not support hardware acceleration like HTC Album and WMP do.
Old 05-29-2010, 05:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
mp4 videos play best in HTC Album and WMP. Coreplayer and tcpmp are great media players, but do not support hardware acceleration like HTC Album and WMP do.
speaking of, I keep wishing that someone would do like they did for WMP on the PC and make codec packs for WMP to play the multitude of different formats w/codecs out and currently in use, anyone have a list of formats supported by M-WMP and HTC Album?

Old 05-29-2010, 05:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
speaking of, I keep wishing that someone would do like they did for WMP on the PC and make codec packs for WMP to play the multitude of different formats w/codecs out and currently in use, anyone have a list of formats supported by M-WMP and HTC Album?
i know dude...i'v been waiting for 3 or 4 years for someone to do that. lol

here you go WMV, ASF, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, M4V, AVI
Old 05-29-2010, 05:09 PM
Laying low in smoke

Agreed!! this is waaay over due!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
Old 05-29-2010, 05:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
Hello, I am PPC addict. I am proud to say that I havent flashed in almost a month. But like others I am afraid that when a new update comes out that I will fall off the wagon as well. I am here to get some help. I am glad to know that I am not the only one with this problem. We are all here to help everyone else!
HAHA
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2