PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 06:43 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Thanks for sharing, I am sure a lot will find that useful.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2

jose_alvrz11 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Have you made sure that your volume is turned up? (don't beat me for that one just first thing I would check). have you tried soft resetting? all else fails, backup and hard reset.

If it still does not work, try flashing back to stock and see if it is still doing it. if you are still having the same issue after flashing to stock sounds like it is a hardware issue.
Yeah a soft reset worked.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:57 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose_alvrz11 View Post
Yeah a soft reset worked.
9 times out of 10 it's the simplest of things that fix just about everything lol glad it worked.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:14 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by parcou View Post
Still on MM Rom 2.10.10

I do use the Wi-Fi Internet Sharing but my question is I do use Wi-Fi at all unless I am using this to share out my connection to my PC which it turns on Wi-Fi automatically. So I use it when I need it. I noticed that all 3 of the WinXP machines show as a connection "MyCell" which I call it in the Wi-Fi Internet Sharing . My first thought is the phone is killing battery power by broadcasting IF I AM CORRECT. I am not using it and Wi-Fi is in the off position in Comm Manager why are other PC's picking up my phone? They cannot connect since sharing is off...

Can I stop if from wasting battery power by it doing this?

Even a soft-reset it still picks up even if I delete the connect out of the WinXP list of access points it will pickup my phone when it comes back on...
Not entirely sure the problem you're having, but i think what you're saying is...

You think you're PCs are all connecting to your phone's wifi even when you have it turned off on the phone.

I know I thether with wifi as my sole internet connection, so I told my laptop to save the network. Anytime I open my network and sharing, my network (KLIPTIK) is listed, and I can connect to it. This is because the wifi router creates an ad-hoc network, and not just a straight-up access point. So just cuz it's listed in the list of available networks, your phone is not necessarily broadcasting. If you still think your phone is broadcasting while the wifi is off in Comm Manager, try shutting your phone completely off and see if the PCs still see the connection.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Hmmm. Its a Friday and things haveve been quiet here today. Haven't heard from Mike in a couple days. I'll bet he's fixin something good in his kitchen to feed us tomorrow. Maybe some FF for breakfast?

Have a safe Memorial Day Weekend my friends.

David
ya that would be a nice 3 day weekend holiday treat, altho not much can be done to make it any better love Full Force & Impact. im having a hard time to get rid of impact out of my saved mightys roms along with all his other roms i have the mighty rom collection all except war but that wasnt needed to keep

Quote:
That would be cool, I have been itching to flash and have been eyeing over other ROM's but than I remember I am already running the Smoothest ROM around FULL FORCE.
Damn Straight Awesome Full Force Rom. I recently changed my radio from the us cellular to the new sprint one and it works even better now in my area

Last edited by hookahzorr; 05-28-2010 at 07:34 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Question Is There any way i can answer my phone in landscape or does not any rom let you cause it wont show up the slider?
Old 05-28-2010, 08:01 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
Question Is There any way i can answer my phone in landscape or does not any rom let you cause it wont show up the slider?
couldn't you use the hardware button?
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
couldn't you use the hardware button?
ya but i was just wondering if this is an issue with every rom or just 6.5.5?
Old 05-28-2010, 08:33 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
ya but i was just wondering if this is an issue with every rom or just 6.5.5?
Well I learned something today, there is no dial pad in landscape go figure lol.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:35 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Man, I am thanks-addicted ... every time I spend those 30, it seems like forever before that 24 is up and I can start spending again.

Might as well spend, I can't save 'em, RIGHT!

Best regards,
-boggsie
yes, I agree, start with me...

I want 30 a day please. kthxbai
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2