PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 05:06 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Thanks for the link TJ, that black dialer looks great!

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohboygottago View Post
Response to IMAP email sync issues with GMAIL, Yahoo, etc.

Issue: emails reappear if deleting email from Sense tab.

If you use the Inbox's menu function to delete the message the reappearing-email issue does not occur, however the message may still not be deleted from your email account (check via your browser). This is due to the IMAP connection configuration.

This issue does not happen with Hotmail due to the way it interacts with Windows Live to do the sync.

More on setting up GMAIL for IMAP via Outlook Mobile here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...ok-mobile.mspx

Hope this helps everyone. If others have more info post up...
the bug is also there when using Windows Live for your hotmail. The emails do not reappear though. They just stay on the server. I explained it in more detail here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=7128
Old 05-17-2010, 05:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

surge is keeping up the good worksurge is keeping up the good work
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by chagersc View Post
does anyone have a skype cab that will work on full force??
Did you get a cab for this?
I'm looking for this as well.

thanks.
GSM Dev Thread: Click here
Latest Kernel and Module: Click here
Old 05-17-2010, 05:30 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
Can anyone tell me how can I make my "messages" or "sms" to always run in the background but not show in the quick menu (top right). That way, it ll always run in the background and always open quickly when accessing sms (we all get tons of sms/day).
We??? what you got a turd in your pocket?? hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Thanks for the link TJ, that black dialer looks great!

David
Thanks man, next up for dialers is Green...

I also plan on doing a Red theme based off the dialer...figure edit 10-15 files a day and I should have it done in July...hehehe...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gdialerscreen.jpg (15.1 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tjELITE; 05-17-2010 at 06:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Full Force TP2

chagersc is keeping up the good workchagersc is keeping up the good work
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by surge View Post
Did you get a cab for this?
I'm looking for this as well.

thanks.
sorry, never got a reply
Old 05-17-2010, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

amcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
I now have the overclock program in cab version!!!!!

Here is a cab to overclock your Touch Pro 2 to 624 MHZ: HTC_Performance.cab
Just unzip and copy it to any folder in your touch pro 2. This should make your touch pro 2 a lot fast. I have been using this program for a long to and it has not mess up my phone. Give it a try and don't forget to thank me.
I don't get why it's a CAB version, if you're supposed to unzip and place in a folder..
- Either it's a CAB and it installs
- or it's a .zip file and you unzip it.

Also.. I'm not understanding how placing files in a folder 'anywhere' will speed up your phone... do you have to run something? is it a true CAB which replaces files/reg settings? ...

I'm skeptical until I understand more about how this is truly working and that I'm not going to screw up my perfect MR FF...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:11 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
I now have the overclock program in cab version!!!!!

Here is a cab to overclock your Touch Pro 2 to 624 MHZ: HTC_Performance.cab
Just unzip and copy it to any folder in your touch pro 2. This should make your touch pro 2 a lot fast. I have been using this program for a long to and it has not mess up my phone. Give it a try and don't forget to thank me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcq10 View Post
I don't get why it's a CAB version, if you're supposed to unzip and place in a folder..

Also.. I'm not understanding how placing files in a folder 'anywhere' will speed up your phone... do you have to run something? is it a true CAB which replaces files/reg settings? ...

I'm skeptical until I understand more about how this is truly working and that I'm not going to screw up my perfect MR FF...
This dude has been posting this over and over as of late...I haven't tried it and probably won't as my phone is fast enough with MightyROM on it...

The reason it still says zip is because he has been copying and pasting and finally got a cab but didn't update the post I am guessing...Anywho I looked through the cab and all it does is install a program called Performance that you can run...as for opening on any folder...wouldn't that mean device or storage???

If it were me I would just disregard it...but who knows...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:28 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Ehhh definately dropped the ball, and didnt get to it tonight to fix whats irritating the shit outta me... I will be back on it tomorrow though, its soo stupid too, it's down as far as the buttons and all, just the stupid background that black tsk's give off sometimes are horrid.

EDIT: I hate leavin you guys hangin. . My bad
You can do it, Purian23 !!

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 05-17-2010, 06:46 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
This dude has been posting this over and over as of late...I haven't tried it and probably won't as my phone is fast enough with MightyROM on it...

The reason it still says zip is because he has been copying and pasting and finally got a cab but didn't update the post I am guessing...Anywho I looked through the cab and all it does is install a program called Performance that you can run...as for opening on any folder...wouldn't that mean device or storage???

If it were me I would just disregard it...but who knows...
Love the new avatar....looks like Darrens pens in the last series....sorry Darren could not resist

That performance rar is nothing but placebo.....it will more than likely cause you problems in the long run....I have asked the guy to stop posting it in every damn rom thread and make a new thread from where it originated...he has also been warned by the mods to stop spamming it in every thread...lol
Old 05-17-2010, 07:13 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Thanks Mordy...gonna miss yeah when you convert to EVO.....hehe....
Gonna miss a bunch of yall who are always here helping out as well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcq10 View Post

Its a exe file, it doesn't do anything, forget about it.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2