View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 06:46 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
This dude has been posting this over and over as of late...I haven't tried it and probably won't as my phone is fast enough with MightyROM on it...

The reason it still says zip is because he has been copying and pasting and finally got a cab but didn't update the post I am guessing...Anywho I looked through the cab and all it does is install a program called Performance that you can run...as for opening on any folder...wouldn't that mean device or storage???

If it were me I would just disregard it...but who knows...
Love the new avatar....looks like Darrens pens in the last series....sorry Darren could not resist

That performance rar is nothing but placebo.....it will more than likely cause you problems in the long run....I have asked the guy to stop posting it in every damn rom thread and make a new thread from where it originated...he has also been warned by the mods to stop spamming it in every thread...lol