View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 06:11 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
I now have the overclock program in cab version!!!!!

Here is a cab to overclock your Touch Pro 2 to 624 MHZ: HTC_Performance.cab
Just unzip and copy it to any folder in your touch pro 2. This should make your touch pro 2 a lot fast. I have been using this program for a long to and it has not mess up my phone. Give it a try and don't forget to thank me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcq10 View Post
I don't get why it's a CAB version, if you're supposed to unzip and place in a folder..
- Either it's a CAB and it installs
- or it's a .zip file and you unzip it.

Also.. I'm not understanding how placing files in a folder 'anywhere' will speed up your phone... do you have to run something? is it a true CAB which replaces files/reg settings? ...

I'm skeptical until I understand more about how this is truly working and that I'm not going to screw up my perfect MR FF...
This dude has been posting this over and over as of late...I haven't tried it and probably won't as my phone is fast enough with MightyROM on it...

The reason it still says zip is because he has been copying and pasting and finally got a cab but didn't update the post I am guessing...Anywho I looked through the cab and all it does is install a program called Performance that you can run...as for opening on any folder...wouldn't that mean device or storage???

If it were me I would just disregard it...but who knows...