PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

Curtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Curtis8 Send a message via AIM to Curtis8 Send a message via MSN to Curtis8 Send a message via Yahoo to Curtis8
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymoron238 View Post
Wow... I can't believe it was that easy. I spent two days trying to figure that out!

Oh well. Note to self: it can never hurt to ask lol.

Thanks!
You can also create a new shortcut on the main page that turns the weather on and off.
Goto Menu -> "Tap to Add/Remove"
Choose an empty location and the bottom option is "Weather Animation On/Off Switch"

I do Have C00kies HT installed so that may have something to do with it.

*Note to any that care *
I have not had anytime to work on the Wiki as of late. Have been quite busy and I have likely about 150 pages behind in posts. I am not sure I am going to be able to work on it anytime soon as I will be out in the fields soon.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:04 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon

eddiecruz is a n00b

Does anybody know how to disable the weather animations on this ROM. I heard that this speeds up the Manila UI. Possibly a registry key?
Old 05-06-2010, 12:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiecruz View Post
Does anybody know how to disable the weather animations on this ROM. I heard that this speeds up the Manila UI. Possibly a registry key?
Just go to menu and select home wallpaper>animated>then album and pic what you want. Hope this helps.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Curtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to Curtis8 Send a message via AIM to Curtis8 Send a message via MSN to Curtis8 Send a message via Yahoo to Curtis8

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiecruz View Post
I do not really want to sound mean but you did read the thread at least a little before you posted right?
My post (the one just before yours) has this in it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis8 View Post
You can also create a new shortcut on the main page that turns the weather on and off.
Goto Menu -> "Tap to Add/Remove"
Choose an empty location and the bottom option is "Weather Animation On/Off Switch"

I do Have C00kies HT installed so that may have something to do with it.
I little looking never hurt anyone...

I have also confirmed that C00kies is required for that option to exist. I am currently upgrading my phone and just finished the "Clear Storage" and "Button Reset" steps. The "Weather Animation On/Off Switch" is not there anymore. I would highly suggest installing C00kies Home Tab and the CHT Editor.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sfld is keeping up the good worksfld is keeping up the good work

I dont know if its just me, but none of these roms work lol

in the official one exchange doesnt work..

the ff and se have problems with deleting characters / garbled text on text messages.

Does anyone know of a stock one that runs perfectly? With minor mods such as tethering and what not?
Old 05-06-2010, 12:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Also, when opening up random sites, the keyboard icon stays on the website screen....

When you click on it to open up the keyboard then close it.. the opera browser turns into two frames.

the top frame is the only part that scrolls, and the second half(bottom) actually stays frozen on the screen
Old 05-06-2010, 12:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfld View Post

the ff and se have problems with deleting characters / garbled text on text messages.

Does anyone know of a stock one that runs perfectly? With minor mods such as tethering and what not?
You could try the last SenseUI 2.1 version if you wanted. Could you be more specific as to what does not work in Exchange? Many people use exchange here (I am not one of them) and maybe they can help.

*EDIT*
Starting to sound like you have a bad flash. I would do the following:
  • Clear Storage
  • Button Hard Reset
  • Flash latest Stock
  • Clear Storage
  • Button Hard Reset
  • Flash latest MightyRom
  • Clear Storage
  • Button Hard Reset
  • Set-up phone and enjoy.

I know it sounds like a lot, but if you throw a beer in here and there it does not take as long as you may think. And No "Clear Storage" and "Button Hard Reset" are *not* the same thing.

Last edited by Curtis8; 05-06-2010 at 12:35 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:33 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibleedbloo View Post
Hey there team. Does anyone know of a good Google Voice app that is working with 6.5.x? Since I moved to FF both OneDialer and gVo crash when I try to use them. Both off these apps worked great on all other MightyROMs. Any help will be "thanked". If I cant get them to work I'm heading over to SE.
Look in my sig for a link to a thread with all your options. read post one and two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfld View Post

Exchange works perfect for me.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Nah im familiar with flashing / hard resets / everything lol been in the phone game for quite a long time

I did a regular flash with the official rom... me and multiple users in this thread noticed that emails were not being sync'd auto.

I would have to manually hit send / receive which kind of defeats the purpose of a true push server...

I also did the flash via task29.. same problems. Then i flashed FF for the hell of it, while exchange works, the typing / deleting problems and opera and other areas of the rom are just too buggy to deal with.

Your official rom has no bugs at all? And is downloading your mail as they come?
Old 05-06-2010, 12:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

For instance in the FF rom, if you open up opera, then try clicking the top right corner to bring up task manager, it appears a frame is coming up but not staying on top. So no real way to exit out of it with a task manager, unless you back out to the home screen then do it

Is that happening to anyone else?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2