View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 12:31 PM
Curtis8
Regular 'Geeker

Curtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Curtis8 Send a message via AIM to Curtis8 Send a message via MSN to Curtis8 Send a message via Yahoo to Curtis8
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfld View Post
I dont know if its just me, but none of these roms work lol

in the official one exchange doesnt work..

the ff and se have problems with deleting characters / garbled text on text messages.

Does anyone know of a stock one that runs perfectly? With minor mods such as tethering and what not?
You could try the last SenseUI 2.1 version if you wanted. Could you be more specific as to what does not work in Exchange? Many people use exchange here (I am not one of them) and maybe they can help.

*EDIT*
Starting to sound like you have a bad flash. I would do the following:
  • Clear Storage
  • Button Hard Reset
  • Flash latest Stock
  • Clear Storage
  • Button Hard Reset
  • Flash latest MightyRom
  • Clear Storage
  • Button Hard Reset
  • Set-up phone and enjoy.

I know it sounds like a lot, but if you throw a beer in here and there it does not take as long as you may think. And No "Clear Storage" and "Button Hard Reset" are *not* the same thing.

Last edited by Curtis8; 05-06-2010 at 12:35 PM.