PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 12:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Ok so how many new ROMs are coming out?? What are the names?? All I know is STD, HIV, AIDs, FBI, CIA, ER, and what are the other ones?? Seriously tho what are they and what are the real names for them? All I know is Full Force (FF).

Dude seriously?? That is hilarious!! "Its finger friendly good?" You guys have too much free time on your hands! Who thinks of stuff like this??
If you look at Mikes posts.... He posted the pic below... Official (6.5), Full Force (6.5.X), and SE(don't know) (special Edition). Though I have only tested the Official and Force betas.... I don't know if anyone has tested SE.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...51#post1718651

Last edited by searcher61; 04-30-2010 at 12:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

I know of Official, FF and SE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Ok so how many new ROMs are coming out?? What are the names?? All I know is STD, HIV, AIDs, FBI, CIA, ER, and what are the other ones?? Seriously tho what are they and what are the real names for them? All I know is Full Force (FF).

Dude seriously?? That is hilarious!! "Its finger friendly good?" You guys have too much free time on your hands! Who thinks of stuff like this??

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-30-2010, 12:06 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher61 View Post
If you look at Mikes posts.... He said... Official, Full Force, and SE (special Edition). Though I have only tested the Official and Force betas.... I don't know if anyone has tested SE.
Thank you for clarifying that. I just kept seeing the abbreviations and was curious to know how many different ROMs were dropping. Thanks man...Now I know..."And knowing is half the battle!!" ~G.I. Joe~

Old 04-30-2010, 12:07 PM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work

Any ideas of when these new ROM's will be releasing? I've been helping BiG with his Cookie ROM and no update in a while and I'm feeling the need to flash something different.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

dude, as a part of this thread, you will know this has been asked 1,000 times. No one but Mike knows when they will be releasing.

Could be this weekend, could be next week. Just be patient bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
Any ideas of when these new ROM's will be releasing? I've been helping BiG with his Cookie ROM and no update in a while and I'm feeling the need to flash something different.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 04-30-2010, 12:13 PM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
Um......well being that you have been a member of this site since 2009...You should already know that Mike does not give release dates, nor does anyone on this site know when or if the ROM will be dropping sooner or later. So there is never an ETA. So the best advice anyone can give you about Mikes ROMs is...."Patience is a virtue." Read a book or something. That should buy you some time with your "Flash-A-Holic @$$"" Dont worry I go to FA meetings too. I think most of us here do. Darren is the Sponsor of it.

Edit: The man above me beat me to the punch!! So that makes two of us with the same advice....now how much you wanna bet before its released some jack@$$ is going to ask it again?? So lets make that 1,001 times!!

Last edited by youngpro83; 04-30-2010 at 12:15 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:22 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
Yeah I have that problem as well. I have had my airrave for almost 2 years now. In my last place it did that almost all the time. But when I moved to my new place last Oct. I havent noticed it until recently.
What I think is weird is that the airrave run off of GPS itself and off your internet connection. I would think that between those 2 things it would have not effect on how the phone pics up weather.
I did find a way to get my weahter to update in my house w/ the airrave on. What I do is to turn on my wifi and click update usually twice and then is is fine.

Thanks mike i wasnt sure about this.
My understanding of the airave that it in essence acts somewhat like a VOIP phone and uses your broadband connection to send and recieve that phone signal. While it is programed to "know" your location for E-911, that location is not used in determining the local weather. The actual "my location" weather data is the location that is broadcast from a physical cell tower.
Also, for some of the people that are getting wonky locations when they are connected to the airave, I think that has to do with where the call ends up getting transferred from the airave system to an actual cell tower system. It may for some reason pick up that location info and tag it to your weather.

David
Old 04-30-2010, 12:23 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I feel this quote is appropriate once again regarding the release date:

"Nobody knows. Mike takes direction only from the wind and speaks only to trees. To predict his actions is to persuade the mountains to move or the clouds to speak. As the water through the ocean, so moves the ROMs from Mike's mind; Beautifully and randomly, guiding the waves to where they belong."

Thank Bradart for that one!!!

Last edited by Riley; 04-30-2010 at 12:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:24 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Alright, the speculation is starting up again so I'll give you guys a hint (and this does not violate Mike's rules since he slipped a few hints out earlier regarding this)

Mike is going to drop something within the next 36 hours, quite possibly sooner that than even

And darren.wlsn is right... for those of you running OF waiting for SE to drop, you are absolutely going to love it. I (as well as a few others) have been running it since before FF was even created, and I haven't had to soft reset my phone once since then. Stable as nails and there's a lot of eye candy never before seen in any previous special release

I won't say if what ROMs he'll be releasing when, but something is coming VERY soon
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:26 PM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
I feel this quote is appropriately once again regarding the release date:

"Nobody knows. Mike takes direction only from the wind and speaks only to trees. To predict his actions is to persuade the mountains to move or the clouds to speak. As the water through the ocean, so moves the ROMs from Mike's mind; Beautifully and randomly, guiding the waves to where they belong."

Thank Bradart for that one!!!
+1 on that. Very beautiful....Almost brought tears to my eyes!!
Now even with this.....How much do you want to bet....someone will STILL ASK....."SOoOoo....DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THESE WILL BE RELEASED??"
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2