PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 07:37 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave0812 View Post
any chance these roms coming down tonight
Oh God lets not go there again please.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:44 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

No Kidding!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Oh God lets not go there again please.

Old 04-29-2010, 07:47 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
There is always hope.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:55 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
So, for those of you that use a bluetooth device, are you running into any unexpected or unusual results?

I ask, because a couple of times this week, instead of playing caller id information through my headset (Announce incoming calls), it has played through the actual handset. In this scenario, I could hear the actual ringtone in my earpiece, but the voice command announcement would pipe out over the handset speaker.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Best regards,
-boggsie
I think I have a regedit that may work for this.....let me scrounge through the reg to try and remember it.....I used to use it on TP.....shoyld work on TP2..will post it here when I find it....
Old 04-29-2010, 08:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

I'm sooo glad I'm a beta tester.

Thanks once again Mike!
Old 04-29-2010, 08:09 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The reg edit that your looking for is located in the touch pro essentials thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
I think I have a regedit that may work for this.....let me scrounge through the reg to try and remember it.....I used to use it on TP.....shoyld work on TP2..will post it here when I find it....
Old 04-29-2010, 08:13 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdaniels23
I have been trying to break FF............but...........has anyone used S2U2 with this rom yet?
I have as of the last 24 hours. no problems here and battery life was great all day. following the suggestions in ac's faq helped with increasing performance and minimizing battery consumption.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

I think mike really needs a bug tracker or personal forum for the beta testing, its turning down-right-rude for those of us without beta.

Old 04-29-2010, 08:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: verizon

emaN resU is becoming a great contributor

Allllrighty, I have been running FF for 3 days with no soft resets and charging every night, I have not had any issues other than when I finally tried to install a cab today. It would not install. Not from Resco or File explorer. I would click and nothing. Everything was fine, mem at 75% no other issues. Bluetooth and data connections worked and all apps I ran worked fine. Once I did a soft reset, I was able to install the .cab. sooo don't know what was up with that.

Personally, I have never liked 6.5.x I just want my little friend to work without any glitches.

But this creation of Mikes, man, I haven't even tried the OF release and most likely will stay with the FF. I always used the back button for tasking and don't miss the soft start button at the bottom. The only gotchas for me are easy cosmetic fixes like the no close on "x" and no soft reset link. easy peasy fixes.

So, in closing, even if you have no interest in 6.5.x ROMs, I really cannot recommend enough that everyone try the Full Force (should be called "freakin magic") ROM, you will not be disappointed and will most likely have allot of fun with it.
Thanks again Mike, you ROCK!

Party on dudes!

Last edited by emaN resU; 04-29-2010 at 09:26 PM.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: f
Carrier: f

cnr0616 is keeping up the good workcnr0616 is keeping up the good work

So yesterday I anxious about the new ROM arriving I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Today I went to the doctor and they gave me anxiety medicine, seriously.

Don't rush the ROM, I like quality, but I am anxious and for good reason. My whole department got TP2's and guess who is in charge of them, ya heeeeerrrr.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2