View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 08:18 PM
emaN resU
Lurker

emaN resU is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Allllrighty, I have been running FF for 3 days with no soft resets and charging every night, I have not had any issues other than when I finally tried to install a cab today. It would not install. Not from Resco or File explorer. I would click and nothing. Everything was fine, mem at 75% no other issues. Bluetooth and data connections worked and all apps I ran worked fine. Once I did a soft reset, I was able to install the .cab. sooo don't know what was up with that.

Personally, I have never liked 6.5.x I just want my little friend to work without any glitches.

But this creation of Mikes, man, I haven't even tried the OF release and most likely will stay with the FF. I always used the back button for tasking and don't miss the soft start button at the bottom. The only gotchas for me are easy cosmetic fixes like the no close on "x" and no soft reset link. easy peasy fixes.

So, in closing, even if you have no interest in 6.5.x ROMs, I really cannot recommend enough that everyone try the Full Force (should be called "freakin magic") ROM, you will not be disappointed and will most likely have allot of fun with it.
Thanks again Mike, you ROCK!

Party on dudes!

Last edited by emaN resU; 04-29-2010 at 09:26 PM.