PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 06:48 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by abednego View Post
And lastly. Are custom taskbars that support 1% battery increments known to cause performance issues? Now I'm paranoid =S
Se taht post right above me? Follow the little arrow after "orignally posted by MordyT" for the orgnial post which has a taskbar that works (was fixed) for this ROM.

EDIT: Here is a quick screenshot...

EDIT: Here is the taskbar i think - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...67&postcount=3

I modded some of the icons as you can see...I also documented in the code box which ones I modded....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (9.3 KB, 222 views) Click for barcode!
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.

Last edited by MordyT; 04-15-2010 at 06:57 PM.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdot View Post
i took toddpeterson's advice and got cookies home tab. Not for the lock feature but i watched the video on it and i love it. I have been wanting that level of customization since i used spb shell on my omnia.

Here's a weird one and i want to know if anyone else is experiencing this. In txt message screen, onces you have clicked on a txt message and it goes to the screen where it actually shows the full conversation, my messages are not displayed in the back and forth fasion anymore since i got mightyrom. It now seems to lump the outgoing messages and received messages together if that makes sense. Any ideas?
By any chance, are you restoring your text messages from somewhere (PIMBackup, MyPhone, something else)?
Old 04-15-2010, 07:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / TP / TP2

JohnBecker is keeping up the good workJohnBecker is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by abednego View Post
I've been using PIM.VOL to restore my contacts, as well - but I'm hearing conflicting reports about the favorites tab in Sense. A few hundred pages ago, I was told that your favorites can only be restored by backing up a portion of your registry.

In the past, after restoring my contacts by dragging over PIM.VOL... my favorites are always empty.
Be sure to check the size of your PIM.VOL file after you've moved it back to your device. I was doing that for a while and watched it grow by 2 MB each time. It finally got up to about 30 MB and was really acting crazy. This was after about 20 flashes.

I decided to stop doing that and resync the normal way. My file was back to it's normal size of less than 3MB and it works much better than before.

EVO 4G ... after 8 years of Windows Mobile devices, I've given up on WM toys and switched to Android. This is the way mobile should have been!
Old 04-15-2010, 07:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

djhcmd is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Ladies and Gentleman...

[EDIT]

TSOwen Taskbar MordyT Fixed 1.a
Code:
This is TSOwen's Taskbar for WM 6.5. I updated the HTC volume control and fixed 
a small issue with 59 displaying instead of 60 on the battery meter. I also 
changed the start icon to one I found floating around as well as changing the ok
and close buttons to make it fit the theme better.
Also, despite everyone I asked, I was unable to figure out how to remove the
"no sim inserted" icon. I will continue to work on that, however, if you install
this and have no sim in back, you will not be able to see signal strength.
Thanks lets me know you appreciate the work I put into this!
This works and I dig the look more than the version I have of this. Only issue I have is when I hit the side key to adjust volume it brings up ringer volume instead of system volume by default...I then have to switch over to system. The vol bars are actually a bit taller too which i like.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

MordyT here is that taskbar. It should be compressed.
Attached Files
File Type: cab CDMA_BilboBrian_TaskBar_MightyEdit.cab (1.10 MB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-15-2010, 09:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

microdot is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to microdot

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
By any chance, are you restoring your text messages from somewhere (PIMBackup, MyPhone, something else)?

Well, after i upgraded to mightyrom i used spb backup to restore all my files. Is that what you mean and could that be why?
Old 04-15-2010, 09:01 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Well, after i upgraded to mightyrom i used spb backup to restore all my files. Is that what you mean and could that be why?
yes indeed it could be causing issues....
Old 04-15-2010, 09:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

[QUOTE=Eschelon;1701438]See this post:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2671

Short answer: Maybe, maybe not... My guess is "no" since he has a couple of goodies up his sleeve left waiting to be cooked in, but ultimately it's Mike's call. Word to the wise: Don't push him for it, though. If 50 people start e-bombing the thread with questions about when he's going to release again, you might piss him off and it could backfire

Mike's a nice guy, but see the post I linked above for further explanation. When he's ready to cook something up again, he will

very true. I think we all would love to see those goodies that Mike has up his sleeve. But Mike has been doing this a long time and has probably sacraficed a lot of personal time in order to give us flashaholic our fixes. So I dont think that Mike owes us anything. I am glad to hear that he has some good things going in his life=D> If he does decide to make this Final, than so be it in my opinion, but I am not going to lie. I would love to see him back in the "kitchen". Well good luck with whatever you are doin Mike!
Old 04-15-2010, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

microdot is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to microdot

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
yes indeed it could be causing issues....
well that sucks because i have so many contacts and files that not restoring my phone through a backup program is really not an option. i guess i will have to live with it.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:10 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
well that sucks because i have so many contacts and files that not restoring my phone through a backup program is really not an option. i guess i will have to live with it.
are you restoring text messages....that is the only part you need not restore,,,
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2