PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 05:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
does the threaded version support gif? from MordyT's FAQ I got the impression that i could have threading or gif support.
GIFs should be supported in either version as I don't change the supported file types. Below is a screenshot of how it shows up, not sure if you were expecting something different or not.

Click for a larger image

And for those asking about the difference between threaded and non-threaded. Threaded will put MMS/SMS messages in the same conversation in the WM Inbox, non-threaded will separate SMS and MMS messages.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:47 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: Sprint

absdad63 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
can anyone export the reg or copying and paste the text that is in the outlook signature? I would like to have a copy of that.

should say something like "sent from sprint blah blah blah....."

Sent from my HTC Touch Pro2 on the Now Network from Sprint®
Old 04-12-2010, 08:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

I have been using htcaddicts cleanRAM Version 2.1 is the latest.

I typically do the deep clean, level 3 every 6 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpol10 View Post
What's the best ram cleaner for the Rom and what version and SETTINGS are the best if using CleanRam. Thanks

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Bumping Up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post

***VIRUS ATTENTION***

Game: 3D Anti-Terrorist

This virus causes your phone to dial out ramdomly. I have heard it calls to 2 or 3 different International Phone Numbers.

Link for the article: http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=15172#more-15172

Link for another article: http://www.1800pocketpc.com/2010/04/...er-trojan.html
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
Nah, not in trouble at all, he just had a question and I had forgot to log back into MSN after I got my backups working again.

Z
Thanks for pushing this to the last page to ensure that those of us who missed that got a chance to see "Ziggy you punk. Get online" .............. Ahhh, my first real chuckle of the day!!

Wow, these days are busy - I don't get to get online near as much these days - my 16-yr-old boy is playing on a select bball team right now and is in tournaments almost every weekend for a few months..... 3 games just Yesterday!!! I'm tired..... but it's fun..... he's grown an inch this month, too - he's now 6'8"!! Take a look below at this boy!! lol Guess which one he is

P.S. Pic was taken with my phone, so, it could've been a better pic, but still not horrible!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bball Team.jpg (917.7 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!

Hypnotic2010 Custom PPCGEEKS and XDA Developers search tool
Old 04-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvettejudd View Post
Take a look below at this boy!! lol Guess which one he is

P.S. Pic was taken with my phone, so, it could've been a better pic, but still not horrible!
#21! He looks like you from your profile pic!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvettejudd View Post
Thanks for pushing this to the last page to ensure that those of us who missed that got a chance to see "Ziggy you punk. Get online" .............. Ahhh, my first real chuckle of the day!!

Wow, these days are busy - I don't get to get online near as much these days - my 16-yr-old boy is playing on a select bball team right now and is in tournaments almost every weekend for a few months..... 3 games just Yesterday!!! I'm tired..... but it's fun..... he's grown an inch this month, too - he's now 6'8"!! Take a look below at this boy!! lol Guess which one he is

I'm glad I could make your day.

That's one tall kid, hopefully he stops growing at some point.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
Old 04-12-2010, 12:18 PM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ⌥ saumaun ☢ View Post
#21! He looks like you from your profile pic!
I'm just not quite as tall - only 5'10"! lol

P.S. Longhorns grow 'em tall .... You're so much fun, Saumaun....

P.S.S. I needed to change that pic - thanks for reminding me.... lol

Last edited by Tink; 04-12-2010 at 12:24 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
I tried the gtx sense but when i slide to the messages tab it freezes and i had the 'william archbell message' problem. they do not currently have a cab to remove it and it replaces files in the windows directory, so the only way to remove it completely is to hard reset. So I would say be careful to everyone trying out or at least have everything backed up first

fyi i was on Verizon tp2 (if it matters)
I had that problem at first too but after installing their Service Pack 3 and soft resetting it works fine

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Here's a quick update/teaser of the Carbon/Red theme... Almost done!

This post has been thanked 6 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2