PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 11:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

Curtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Curtis8 Send a message via AIM to Curtis8 Send a message via MSN to Curtis8 Send a message via Yahoo to Curtis8
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
If you use the attached cab, you will get 5 Minutes Before, Snooze for 5, 10, 15, 1 hour, 1 day.
Added to the Wiki as "Change Snooze Options"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

I just changed the file name so that the complete name shows vs. asterisks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis8 View Post
Added to the Wiki as "Change Snooze Options"

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Telus

Curtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to Curtis8 Send a message via AIM to Curtis8 Send a message via MSN to Curtis8 Send a message via Yahoo to Curtis8

Well I have run into my first issue with this sweet ROM. Not even something important, but something I would really like. The issue is with Bluetooth DUN. At first I though it was my computer giving me grief with the "No COM ports available" but then I realized that my phone only has one serial port listed in the Bluetooth manager and it is an incoming port. I expect that I need one out going to make the Serial Modem connection to my computer work. There is no menu to add a new port and Google searches have proven fruitless, so I am asking here what other things I may try. I am going to look through the registry and see if anything there can help me out.

**EDIT**

Under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WIDCOMM\BTConfig\Appli cations there exists several keys labeled 0001 - 0009
4 of these keys (labeled 0001, 0007 - 0009) look like this:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WIDCOMM\BTConfig\Applications\0007]
"UUID"=dword:00001101
"SecurityId"=dword:00000001
"Name"="Generic Serial"
"GUID"="{00001101-0000-1000-8000-00805F9B34FB}"
"Encryption"=dword:00000000
"ComPortNumber"=dword:0000000B
"Authentication"=dword:00000000
The only thing that changes is the "ComPortNumber" which works out to 2, 11, 12 and 13 respectfully.

It would seem that there are enough Serial ports, so why does only one show up in Bluetooth -> Advanced -> Serial Ports?

Not really sure where to go from here. Any ideas?

I have also tried the USB internet sharing built-in (which would suffice for the time being) but it does not work for me either. My computer makes the dong-dong-dong (unhappy) sound and not the dong-ding (happy, connected) sound, and my phone continues to show "Please check USB connection" on the sharing screen. Then the "ActiveSync, Disk Drive, Internet Sharing" screen will open up (all the while I have not closed the internet sharing screen and I did hit "Connect" before plugging in the cable.

I would prefer Bluetooth DUN, but anything right now will be fine (I do not have WiFi on this computer, so I can only expect that that will work if I had a card... )

Last edited by Curtis8; 04-07-2010 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Added more info
Old 04-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtheman View Post
I did a search of the thread and couldn't find exactly what I was after, but basically I'm looking to add the option to upload video to Facebook via the Uploader utility. Uploader works perfectly for still photos, but only offers the ability to upload video to Youtube... any help would be appreciated.

I use the facebook app, it works great. I actually just loaded a video to my FB page yesterday. As long as you have a good data connection it will work perfectly!
Old 04-07-2010, 01:25 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Alright, since I'm used to giving out and receiving taskers at work, I've got one for all of you.

Curtis8 needs some assistance with the Wiki. As he just said in a PM to me, sorry Curtis, I'm copying and pasting it:

Quote:
I do need to re-organize it a little, but since I do not use all the apps listed it is hard for me to determine whether or not they will work on SenseUI 2.1, 2.5 or both. It would be of great value to me for people that use these cabs to send me a message "Hey Curtis I use such-and-such and it works great with the latest ROM". I hardly ever get any feedback to that extent and I do not really want to install everything myself.
So guys and gals, here's your tasker, please help him out. If you know for sure that something only works with 2.1 or 2.5, please tell him, if it works for both, tell him. If by chance it only works with certain versions of the ROM, let him know, for example, my re-arrange Start Menu was designed to only work with the newest ROM, there you go Curtis, you're first feedback, but you already knew that one. He spends a lot of time here helping everyone by maintaining it, the least we can do is help him out a little and give him the information he needs.

Thanks everyone,

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ville2000 is just getting started

I need help with tethering, I have done my fair share of searching but nothing, do I change the setting to sprint for wifi router to work off phone, becuase thats the only setting that lets it turn on, or do I need to download a teathering program, like people have stated in the search i went through, any link specifically for mighty rom
Old 04-07-2010, 01:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Curtis,

I can speak for these installs working for both 2.1 and 2.5:

3GVision i-nigma
apristel Flipclockfix
Arcsoft MMS_Sprint_5_0_94_128c_10M
cRaCKw_Ho_Re's_Snooze_Options.cab
LockDevice v1.6
psShutXP Power Key
Q Inbox Extender
Q-Mobile Midomi
RARLAB Pocket RAR
SA Production TurnOffTheLight
WorldCard (SPCS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
Alright, since I'm used to giving out and receiving taskers at work, I've got one for all of you.

Curtis8 needs some assistance with the Wiki. As he just said in a PM to me, sorry Curtis, I'm copying and pasting it:

So guys and gals, here's your tasker, please help him out. If you know for sure that something only works with 2.1 or 2.5, please tell him, if it works for both, tell him. If by chance it only works with certain versions of the ROM, let him know, for example, my re-arrange Start Menu was designed to only work with the newest ROM, there you go Curtis, you're first feedback, but you already knew that one. He spends a lot of time here helping everyone by maintaining it, the least we can do is help him out a little and give him the information he needs.

Thanks everyone,

Z
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post

Thanks everyone,

Z

Here are the cabs, that I know work for the newest MR. Some also work on 2.1.

Aktogglewifi-(2.1 & 2.5)
andynear green Sms bubbles
astronout new sms skin
bank of america mobile banking
cmh togglebth( bluetooth toggler)
cookies home tab
elephant switchmode (2.1 & 2.5)
eschelon disable weather animations
fusion 1% battery reg
imnuts arcsoft MMS
J.S. Advanced Config 3.3
Mosko.Mobi. Fim
Mykcer Sense 2.5 Black Flip clock
Pegasus shutdown skinned (2.1 & 2.5)
PHM reg Edit
Santod Calculator
saumaun extended area code database
Sprint NAv 2.1.40
Uzeb Call history
World card SPCS (2.1 & 2.5)
Sashimi 8.0 (2.1 and 2.5)
XDA- tom Codon internet sharing (2.1 & 2.5)
Old 04-07-2010, 02:51 PM
VIP Member
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17992; U; en))

havent checked this thread in a while i see we left sense 2.1 for 2.5 now?

is it as functional as the sense 2.1 was with the mighty rom?
Old 04-07-2010, 02:54 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17992; U; en))

havent checked this thread in a while i see we left sense 2.1 for 2.5 now?

is it as functional as the sense 2.1 was with the mighty rom?
more imo, quicklinks ect. youll be happy.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2