View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 01:25 PM
ziggy471
Geek with a Gun

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Alright, since I'm used to giving out and receiving taskers at work, I've got one for all of you.

Curtis8 needs some assistance with the Wiki. As he just said in a PM to me, sorry Curtis, I'm copying and pasting it:

Quote:
I do need to re-organize it a little, but since I do not use all the apps listed it is hard for me to determine whether or not they will work on SenseUI 2.1, 2.5 or both. It would be of great value to me for people that use these cabs to send me a message "Hey Curtis I use such-and-such and it works great with the latest ROM". I hardly ever get any feedback to that extent and I do not really want to install everything myself.
So guys and gals, here's your tasker, please help him out. If you know for sure that something only works with 2.1 or 2.5, please tell him, if it works for both, tell him. If by chance it only works with certain versions of the ROM, let him know, for example, my re-arrange Start Menu was designed to only work with the newest ROM, there you go Curtis, you're first feedback, but you already knew that one. He spends a lot of time here helping everyone by maintaining it, the least we can do is help him out a little and give him the information he needs.

Thanks everyone,

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 3 times.