PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

here it is.. Enjoy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfld View Post
Question:

I installed the official rom, and i believe sprint disabled the led notifications. I cant see them anywhere in the notifications settings, however is there a cab that enables them, and allows me to choose what led to use for certain features?

or do i need to install a 3rd party program like phonealarm

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

sfld is keeping up the good worksfld is keeping up the good work

Hey hype, that lets you change the colors also?
Old 05-10-2010, 02:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

o0luigi0o is a n00b

I installed the cab (MR X Sprint PWL Profile). They returned to settings/other, but now i get Error code: 1012. prl could not be updated. same with profile update. and for shutdown i used that cab, shutdowns like that now.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:43 PM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I don't believe it does. That's a whole other animal.. I think what your referring too are Themes..
There are a few around this website..

check them out on the first page of this thread.

Quote:
Hey hype, that lets you change the colors also?
Old 05-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Lurker

o0luigi0o is a n00b

i dont have a carrier provisions under system. All i did was unlock my phone, then ran task29, then flash mightyrom the official release, not the full force, or se. and now ive added the two cabs, shutdown, and the mrx fw sprint update. what am i missing?
Old 05-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Lurker

o0luigi0o is a n00b

i also used the second link to download the mightyrom, the one without a graphics image as the icon. cause on the main site theres two files to download there but i only flashed that second one is that an update file or something?
Old 05-10-2010, 02:50 PM
Laying low in smoke

Follow these steps..

go to start
Settings / System/ clear storage and so a hard reset.

after everything comes back up install those two files in the device not storage card

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0luigi0o View Post
i also used the second link to download the mightyrom, the one without a graphics image as the icon. cause on the main site theres two files to download there but i only flashed that second one is that an update file or something?
Old 05-10-2010, 02:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

sfld is keeping up the good worksfld is keeping up the good work

Nah not actually themes, but thanks for that cab it works for default leds!

I was thinking something like NUELED im not sure what happened to that, or the nue roms for that matter, you would be able to change the missed call led color to the bluetooth color for instance, stuff like that
Old 05-10-2010, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

cptok is keeping up the good workcptok is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0luigi0o View Post
Sounds like you are maybe pushing the top button (backlight off) rather than pressing and holding the hang up/call end button?
Old 05-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Laying low in smoke

Sorry for misinterpreting your question..

I haven't heard of such a customization for the TP2. It might not exist.

Quote:
Nah not actually themes, but thanks for that cab it works for default leds!

I was thinking something like NUELED im not sure what happened to that, or the nue roms for that matter, you would be able to change the missed call led color to the bluetooth color for instance, stuff like that
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2