PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 11:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

i'm being lazy
Old 05-01-2010, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

NeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
Ok, I may have actually found a small issue on SE...

I was using the keyboard and the backlight started to flicker on me with each keystroke. Did a soft reset and havent seen it since. Anyone else had this happen?
This happens to me occasionally on all ROMs, it's usually when the light it just dim enough that the shadow of my fingers shuts on and off the keyboard backlight. You might be just now noticing it, it's very subtle.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D - OMJ's Custom ROM

crensmeyer is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

I was using the keyboard and the backlight started to flicker on me with each keystroke. Did a soft reset and havent seen it since. Anyone else had this happen?
I noticed this issue on SE earlier as well.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: verizon

emaN resU is becoming a great contributor

That's good to hear Mike, you deserve to chill for a bit.

Thanks for all that you and the crew do for us!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
i'm being lazy
Old 05-01-2010, 11:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution

djelmonstruo is keeping up the good workdjelmonstruo is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to djelmonstruo Send a message via MSN to djelmonstruo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
i'm being lazy
yo KING in which of you GREAT ROMs are you FF?
Old 05-01-2010, 11:58 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by djelmonstruo View Post
yo KING in which of you GREAT ROMs are you FF?
Currently FF
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:08 AM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
EDIT2: can someone on the chef team or even mike himself please list what was added to OF to get SE, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by crensmeyer View Post
+1 to that!
I posted a list here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5433

The only 2 things I didn't add to that list are the organized start menu and a custom 'loading' spinning wheel animation

Quote:

This isn't a bug. There is a sensor on the keyboard that is incredibly sensitive to light. If something as minor as a shadow from your hand passes by in certain lighting conditions, it'll flicker like crazy

To fix it, just shut it off. Start -> Settings -> Personal -> Buttons -> 'Backlight' tab, then un-check the box
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm seeing an issue I've seen on EVERY single custom ROM I've flashed, and that is that the keyboard will occasionally stop working, but only in the SMS text box in Manila, it also won't smart dial, and the arrows on the soft keyboard don't work either. A soft reset fixes it, until it comes back. Also, is anyone else seeing Manila flicker quite a bit? I think it has something to do with CFC compression but I'm just a lowly flasher who may or may not know what he's talking about Anyways, anyone have any suggestions on either of these? Maybe even the Mighty one himself? lol. I'm on FF, by the way.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:21 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
I posted a list here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5433

The only 2 things I didn't add to that list are the organized start menu and a custom 'loading' spinning wheel animation
question on that... I had the custom wait cursor when i first flashed. I installed a custom taskbar which i think reverted it back to the standard 6.5 wait cursor. is it a huge pain to get the custom one back?
Old 05-02-2010, 12:25 AM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
question on that... I had the custom wait cursor when i first flashed. I installed a custom taskbar which i think reverted it back to the standard 6.5 wait cursor. is it a huge pain to get the custom one back?
No worries. You can install it again, but you'd have to ask Mike exactly which one it is so that you can track it down and find the cab/files...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2