PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 11:41 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Part of why it is doing that is HTC has made some serious upgrades to both the volume control and Notifications enhancement. I'll take a look at it over the next few days and get them upgraded.
woohoo!! thanks a million
Old 03-24-2010, 11:49 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

now my d@mn HTC Sense wont launch. Guess Im switching back to an older MR. I cant take all this.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsamtee View Post
I had that issue too...what i did was simply switch to a theme that natively comes with 6.5 such as classic blue, dvf green, rock and republic black, vera wang red, or ron arad orange. The theme mighty placed on it by default after flashing reveals those white lines. Give it a shot and let me know. hope it works!
In the most heterosexual way possible, I love you, as does my home screen.

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Same here, but I swiped my finger across the screen and the Sense UI showed up all at once. What a nonsense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
now my d@mn HTC Sense wont launch. Guess Im switching back to an older MR. I cant take all this.

CW
Old 03-24-2010, 12:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: US Cellular

dave0812 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsamtee View Post
I had that issue too...what i did was simply switch to a theme that natively comes with 6.5 such as classic blue, dvf green, rock and republic black, vera wang red, or ron arad orange. The theme mighty placed on it by default after flashing reveals those white lines. Give it a shot and let me know. hope it works!
Worked like a champ!! I'm not going to tell you i love you like the other guy did. Thanks and thanks given
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:20 PM
tok
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

tok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stuff

I thought I would repost this CAB which was deleted when the thread was cleaned. It gives you a 7-bar signal and a a different 1% battery icon... Works great with the current release! Hope some people find this helpful!

Attached Files
File Type: cab CDMA 7 Bar Signal & Percent Battery.CAB (98.6 KB, 873 views) Click for barcode!

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
This post has been thanked 14 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post

CW
Older MR has nothing to do with it.

1) Flash the latest mightyrom
2) Do a hard reset via button pattern (many moons ago when i was getting random hard resets, I shit you not, i did this 5 times in a row to totally WIPE my nand flash!)
3) Once ur done ur # of hard resets, hit the clear storage

Done.

Our nand flashes on our phones are complete garbage... This is necessary after a shit load of flashes.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

shotcalla is becoming a great contributor

Hey Mike (or anyone else)

Could you post the Sprint GPS driver when you get a chance?
Old 03-24-2010, 12:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo4G

fusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to fusion Send a message via MSN to fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
Ya but the new one gave me the screen of death at least that's what a few people said to me was the problem so switched over to the Us cellular 2.18wv radio recommended by tink i cant memorize his real name lol and must say noticed a lot better signal recpetion less switches to 1X i will see if it gives me the screen of death by tomorrow that's what happened to me two mornings in a row

+1 new sprint radio causes SOD for me as well. Flashed off of it and things are golden now.
By no means is it required, but if you appreciate my work feel free to buy me a beer
Old 03-24-2010, 12:38 PM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Older MR has nothing to do with it.

1) Flash the latest mightyrom
2) Do a hard reset via button pattern (many moons ago when i was getting random hard resets, I shit you not, i did this 5 times in a row to totally WIPE my nand flash!)
3) Once ur done ur # of hard resets, hit the clear storage

Done.

Our nand flashes on our phones are complete garbage... This is necessary after a shit load of flashes.
After how many flashes would you recommend this sequence? I flash so much, it seems; however, after I flash, I take out the battery for about 30 sec, boot, then clear storage and no problems so far (knock on wood!) ..... so, what would you recommend, Mr. Mike?

Hypnotic2010 Custom PPCGEEKS and XDA Developers search tool
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2