View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 12:25 AM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
question on that... I had the custom wait cursor when i first flashed. I installed a custom taskbar which i think reverted it back to the standard 6.5 wait cursor. is it a huge pain to get the custom one back?
No worries. You can install it again, but you'd have to ask Mike exactly which one it is so that you can track it down and find the cab/files...