PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 02:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
Anyone having issues with the new update to slacker on SE,OF,FF look its all overlapping only on the now playing screen just curious anyone having this issue on SE or OF maybe its Slackers issue or its Something with FF not liking it ??
Slacker does this on 6.5.x ROM(FF), works fine on the SE and OF. This overlapping is one of the many graphic glitches that most 6.5.x ROMs are plagued with
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:51 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Anyone having issues with the new update to slacker on SE,OF,FF look its all overlapping only on the now playing screen just curious anyone having this issue on SE or OF maybe its Slackers issue or its Something with FF not liking it ??
I have the same problem on FF.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I never had that problem on FF, I beta tested that rom and use Slacker all the time. I wonder if there something else that makes it do that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I have the same problem on FF.

Old 05-01-2010, 02:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VZW

Summit is keeping up the good workSummit is keeping up the good work

I'm tellin' ya, I'm hammering this SE ROM with everything I can think of, trying to get it to error out, but so far, it's kickin' my @ss in the who's going to bow down to who game!
Old 05-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Slacker does this on 6.5.x ROM(FF), works fine on the SE and OF. This overlapping is one of the many graphic glitches that most 6.5.x ROMs are plagued with
waaaa the old slacker didnt do this on impact i cant go back to 6.5
Old 05-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I never had that problem on FF, I beta tested that rom and use Slacker all the time. I wonder if there something else that makes it do that!

really ???? i wonder what it could be did u download the new update?
Old 05-01-2010, 02:57 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Okay I'm on Sprint. Is it just me or do the signal bars go crazy? I'm sitting here in the open city and I have 1 to no bars. Is anyone else experiencing this? The ROM overall is great, but I'm just curious to know if anyone else is experiencing weird things with the signal bars?

Old 05-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yes, I'm running the latest one!

Quote:
really ???? i wonder what it could be did u download the new update?
Old 05-01-2010, 03:00 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I was on the beta and had that issue.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Laying low in smoke

do you guys mod and tweak anything?? I usually don't mess too much with any tweaking. just add cabs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I was on the beta and had that issue.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2