PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 10:04 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh8812 View Post
this isnt a complaint..im just seeing if anyone else is having this issue..is anyone noticing that if you have HTC messaging open when the phone goes to sleep and then wake up the text type box will be frozen in the middle of the screen (out of place) and you have to hit end a bunch of times to unfreeze it? i noticed this with the last Mighty Rom war release as well as Mr. X's and now on this..but not as much..its only at random times..it never happend on 2.1 roms..
That's because this ROM uses a hybrid of the Sense 2.5 interface, but with Sense 2.1 messaging, so there's a few quirks - all of them not exclusive only to Mike's ROM
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

gratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 View Post
Mike, Is there a way to get Visual Voicemail on a Sprint TP2??
OOOOOO!!!!!! This would be spectacular! Is it possible?!?!

...and I'm going to have fun my last day on Earth!!!
Old 03-23-2010, 10:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPRO2

kohlio18 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh8812 View Post
this isnt a complaint..im just seeing if anyone else is having this issue..is anyone noticing that if you have HTC messaging open when the phone goes to sleep and then wake up the text type box will be frozen in the middle of the screen (out of place) and you have to hit end a bunch of times to unfreeze it? i noticed this with the last Mighty Rom war release as well as Mr. X's and now on this..but not as much..its only at random times..it never happend on 2.1 roms..
I've had the same issue, more with WAR ROM. I try to not use the HTC messaging program, It always seems to crash. Maybe Sprint was onto something when they disabled it in the stock ROM.
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratefultyler View Post
YES!!! Show me the BLUE! Was there ever a vote/decision on the glossy vs. non? I remember there was once a move towards democracy on this issue, but didn't ever get to see if the issue was resolved before the thread was archived. Thanks Purian!!!
It will be a non gloss for the most part. .. The blue as it is has a really great look to itself.. I will use pieces of gloss in select areas like the talk button...Btw a few requested a brighter blue like the first one released.. I have lightened it up some with the new look.. which is amazing..!!!!
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work

Is there an audiopara that works with this ROM and increases volume for both the earpiece AND speaker(s)?
Old 03-23-2010, 10:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mjh8812 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to mjh8812

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
That's because this ROM uses a hybrid of the Sense 2.5 interface, but with Sense 2.1 messaging, so there's a few quirks - all of them not exclusive only to Mike's ROM
thanks Eschelon....as long as its a known issue i dont care..just wanted to make sure it wasnt something i was at fault for doing or not doing haha
Old 03-23-2010, 10:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mjh8812 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to mjh8812

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohlio18 View Post
I've had the same issue, more with WAR ROM. I try to not use the HTC messaging program, It always seems to crash. Maybe Sprint was onto something when they disabled it in the stock ROM.
well they semi disabled the htc messaging i believe...in both the original 6.1 release and in the 6.5 release..somehow it never froze up in either of their releases for me..the rest of the rom was slow as hell though..ill take the speed of the rest of mighty rom any day though over HTC messaging occasionally freezing
Old 03-23-2010, 10:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPRO2

kohlio18 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohlio18 View Post
Anyone else having problems with the 7BarSignalStrength cab not working? I uninstalled it and make sure it was completely gone from the registry. re-installed and verified the reg entry was correct and it is only displaying 5 bars. I did try to edit the registry manually and it also did not change. I've used it on other Mighty ROM's, is there something i'm missing? Not a huge deal but at the least the 7 bar indicator shows when I am getting a little service. The 5 bar shows nothing all the time..
I uninstalled the CAB, again. Soft reset, manually added the Reg egit, soft reset. Now it's working! So far this ROM is Fantastic.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO4G

mawst95 is keeping up the good workmawst95 is keeping up the good work

7 bar signal strength cab doesn't work because he spelled "strength" wrong in the cab!

Not sure if that's been pointed out already.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratefultyler View Post
OOOOOO!!!!!! This would be spectacular! Is it possible?!?!

That is all I am saying
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2