PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 10:22 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
Is there an audiopara that works with this ROM and increases volume for both the earpiece AND speaker(s)?
see if this helps. drop file into windows and overwrite then softreset

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 03:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:24 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawst95 View Post
7 bar signal strength cab doesn't work because he spelled "strength" wrong in the cab!

Not sure if that's been pointed out already.
Uploading a new one now!!! My bad
EDIT: Ok, all fixed. Thanks for pointing that out.

Anyone who has already downloaded that 7BarSignalStrength cab should uninstall it and download the fixed one on the first page (it doesn't look any different, it just fixes the typo)

Last edited by Eschelon; 03-23-2010 at 10:37 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Fuzzy Wuzzy is becoming a great contributor

Fast rom, but I've had some problems. REflashed, hard reset and then when i soft reset it, it got stuck at the black Touch Pro 2 screen.

Reconnected it to computer and reflashed and then hard reset again, and then after a while after i soft reset it, it got stuck at the orange Windows screen.

Arg!
Old 03-23-2010, 10:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

PuckMercury is keeping up the good workPuckMercury is keeping up the good work

so anyone have anything on the verizon vvm and making it work? I've installed the cab posted ...
Old 03-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPRO2

kohlio18 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh8812 View Post
well they semi disabled the htc messaging i believe...in both the original 6.1 release and in the 6.5 release..somehow it never froze up in either of their releases for me..the rest of the rom was slow as hell though..ill take the speed of the rest of mighty rom any day though over HTC messaging occasionally freezing
I completely agree! Mighty's ROMs have been great, I didn't mean that the HTC messaging had anything to do with his ROM. I've never had good luck with it and always tried to bypass it. I think HTC could really revamp it, There are many more visually appealing apps for other platforms that are just as functional.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:33 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbahri View Post
Both been thanked.

What about the calender box anything to make it clear to?
didn't notice an answer to your question. here is the no calendar/date background cab.
Attached Files
File Type: cab No Calendar Date Background.cab (1.6 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-23-2010, 10:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VZW

Summit is keeping up the good workSummit is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Wuzzy View Post
Fast rom, but I've had some problems. REflashed, hard reset and then when i soft reset it, it got stuck at the black Touch Pro 2 screen.

Reconnected it to computer and reflashed and then hard reset again, and then after a while after i soft reset it, it got stuck at the orange Windows screen.

Arg!
Similar experience. Verizon is my carrier, what's yours?
Old 03-23-2010, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

Fuzzy Wuzzy is becoming a great contributor

Sprint, actually. I did everything as I usually would but hmm...
Old 03-23-2010, 10:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

jimmypop123 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbellis View Post
Mighty I tried your new cab files for VZW but I am still getting the same message with VZW Visual Voicemail, "No network connection is available to contact the voicemail server. Do you want to access your voicemail by calling *86?" Awesome rom by the way, thanks for the hard work!!
Same here, no luck with the cab that Mike posted.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: AT&T

zdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good work

I'm a bit late to the party, got the new rom loaded tonight. All seems to be working well. I had been on Love since the first one, then Impact for a few weeks, so going back to the start menu on top will take a bit to get used to.

This rom is very noticeably faster than any other I have tried. I do have cookie home 1.61 loaded with No slowdown at all.

Great work Mike...thanks!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2