PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 03:12 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by fowen View Post
I didn't see anyone really answer this question. I would like to use Arkswitch with it's default "hot key".

I used the cab to make the start menu appear at the bottom but the Start Menu Hot Key is still active in the top left corner. Anyway to disable this?
If it's the same as older versions, just modify the tbl.ini file in Windows.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 | DROID X
Carrier: VzW | Mighty ROM | ?

Sapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Okay I'm on Sprint. Is it just me or do the signal bars go crazy? I'm sitting here in the open city and I have 1 to no bars. Is anyone else experiencing this? The ROM overall is great, but I'm just curious to know if anyone else is experiencing weird things with the signal bars?
Yes, I am experiencing the same thing on VzW. Will post a SS shortly.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2
Carrier: Verizon

davahad is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
I use Rhodium Keyboard Control to edit any an all hardware buttons...it would easily do the trick of locking with a short power key press...the cab below has been modded with a Mightycon (thanks to japper8 to keep up appearances...

Here you go...bit better of a view....

Would like to change the EV to 3G on my Verizon TP2. Is there a cab for this?
Old 05-01-2010, 03:15 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
do you guys mod and tweak anything?? I usually don't mess too much with any tweaking. just add cabs.
All I do is install cab's but I guess that you could call that tweaking. but I don't do any manual reg edits or install tweaking programs.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

If I run the Task29 then flash OF, Do I have to do it again if I want to go SE or is it a one time thing?
Old 05-01-2010, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

black ice is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapo2112 View Post
Yes, I am experiencing the same thing on VzW. Will post a SS shortly.
I had the same thing happen to me when I was running it, and it do's it also on the X rom. stock do's not do it....I flashed just to make sure....
Old 05-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
If I run the Task29 then flash OF, Do I have to do it again if I want to go SE or is it a one time thing?
You don't have to, but it does not hurt doing it making sure that you truly have a clean install.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

you don't have to run task29 every time, though it helps to start with some clean storage in your phone. you are not left behind with what could be traces of previous roms.. someone correct me if I'm mistaken here!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post

Old 05-01-2010, 03:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks for the quick reply.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thats so frusturating that slacker is overlapping on the now playing screen while on all the other screens work perfect i think it has nothing to do with this rom but the update for slacker cause it worked on impact flawlessly why would a nicer newer build of 6.5.5 make this overlap happen in on this specific app weird that it works on SE And OF Too. oh well will have to adjust maybe the net update of slacker will fix this bug?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2