PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 05:21 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapo2112 View Post
Looks good Darren! Thanks for the CABS
thanx, thats older ff if it looks diff. in softkeys. i think there changed now.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

Legmce is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Verizon TP2 6.5 / 2.5 sense. New to this flashing....concerned I will make a mistake....Last week with help from all you in this site (thank you very Much!)was able to unlock, flash Mighty Rom, add Cookie mod, add cabs for VZW text, battery % meter, several others. Hoping I could get some help with the steps necessary for upgrading to the new SE rom, with the cookie mod I keep seeing the 'Task 29' and not sure why or when this is used??? Help Please! Very much Thanks.....
Old 05-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Does that Cube CAB file CUBE all the ICONS for Co0kies Home Tab or just the front Home Screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
heres a editied notifications bar, cab included. (cookies)

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 05-03-2010, 05:39 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Does that Cube CAB file CUBE all the ICONS for Co0kies Home Tab or just the front Home Screen?
there all png files so you pick what you wanna cube. yes you can have whole start menu cubed and theres folders also. you do them one by one.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / TP / TP2
Carrier: Sprint

JohnBecker is keeping up the good workJohnBecker is keeping up the good work

Does anyone know how to disable the HTC Slide to Unlock on the new ROM? It's driving me nuts. I've tried every fix found on the net and nothing works. I use S2U2 so I don't hang up on people, but have to go through the double unlock about 15 times a day.

EVO 4G ... after 8 years of Windows Mobile devices, I've given up on WM toys and switched to Android. This is the way mobile should have been!
Old 05-03-2010, 05:53 PM
acs tester

i post stuff in so many rom threads but heres the icons and the changer.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

I should have been more clear. The CAB that is called Bluemetalaxe's iRelect Icons Cubed 120 seems to already have a bunch of icons that are ready to go. What do you do with those files? Is there a link for instruction help?

Then there is what I assume is the actual program that Cubes the icons called JWMDIconChanger_v2.6b.CAB.

Am I correct?

I also PM'd you before you responded to me.

Quote:
there all png files so you pick what you wanna cube. yes you can have whole start menu cubed and theres folders also. you do them one by one.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:55 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
my bad, that cab is just the notification icons only, sorry i misread.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Thanked and Thanks. Have those already from you 200 pages ago when I asked. So thanks again. Any link with instructions?

Quote:
i post stuff in so many rom threads but heres the icons and the changer.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legmce View Post
Verizon TP2 6.5 / 2.5 sense. New to this flashing....concerned I will make a mistake....Last week with help from all you in this site (thank you very Much!)was able to unlock, flash Mighty Rom, add Cookie mod, add cabs for VZW text, battery % meter, several others. Hoping I could get some help with the steps necessary for upgrading to the new SE rom, with the cookie mod I keep seeing the 'Task 29' and not sure why or when this is used??? Help Please! Very much Thanks.....
Task 29 wipes your device clean kind of like doing a format on your hard drive (except it leaves the radio files alone). Its like starting off with a clean slate before flashing a new ROM. From what I understand, starting from a clean slate is better because it erases any files that may cause problems when flashing another rom. Is it required (and some may disagree), no, I don't really think so. You can do a hard reset and then flash the ROM and see how you like it (kind of like doing the old style flash dance)
FWW, wiping my device clean increases my pucker factor a bit and I have not elevated my comfort zone to that level yet.
So, as long as your device is still unlocked, then do a hard reset and then flash the new rom if you are a bit nervous about task29.

David
i
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2