PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 01:24 AM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Here is another cool application for our WM phones..

This one is called Theme Switcher. Developer Grumps over on XDA created this, so all credit to him.

Here is the website.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=614075

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Please do...

So peaceful in this thread....wheres Tink?? hehehe
LOL! always short answers when i make a valid point, heres another one, if people where fine with "new" the way it was, then MightyRom and hell, this entire site wouldn't exist! but its ok, to each his own, and I enjoy battle of wills as it where

and, yeah, its been 2 weeks and this thread has only moved about 13 pages (40 post per page setup) when it normally does that in 3-5 days!

Old 05-23-2010, 02:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 Verizon
Carrier: Telkomsel TelkomFlexy

xicloe is just getting started

I use this Rom, and this rock, but I am living in Asia, Can I change the city GMT time from -8 to + 8 gmt ? because the option to change the value is disabled, any suggestion ?
Old 05-23-2010, 03:02 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post

and, yeah, its been 2 weeks and this thread has only moved about 13 pages (40 post per page setup) when it normally does that in 3-5 days!
Those were the days....
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicloe View Post
I use this Rom, and this rock, but I am living in Asia, Can I change the city GMT time from -8 to + 8 gmt ? because the option to change the value is disabled, any suggestion ?
forget it, the Faqs is answer my question and give the solution
Old 05-23-2010, 03:25 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
LOL! always short answers when i make a valid point, heres another one, if people where fine with "new" the way it was, then MightyRom and hell, this entire site wouldn't exist! but its ok, to each his own, and I enjoy battle of wills as it where

Well I guess I am perfectly happy with how MightyROM is set up and that is why I use it...guess that's what made 6.5, 6.5 to me was the honeycomb start menu...I gave you a short answer because why waste the space in this thread with your posts of complaining...yes complaining...go cry yourself to sleep...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicloe View Post
What type of rock is it that you use?
Old 05-23-2010, 04:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post

What type of rock is it that you use?
This is Rock 'n Roll
Old 05-23-2010, 07:24 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadget1 View Post
Keep in mind that a lot of these custom taskbars will change the animated wait cursor.

And maybe it's just me, but the programs that I always seem to have problems un-installing are custom taskbars.

I am currently testing a different ROM right now so I can't say whether these will work OK on Mighty's ROMS but they should.

I installed the 6.5.3 on the ROM I am currently using and it works fine but it did change the wait cursor.
I thought the wait cursors were changed by themes, not taskbars?

Old 05-23-2010, 07:44 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
I thought the wait cursors were changed by themes, not taskbars?
Nope, the 16 images in a wait cursor is taskbar controlled.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:45 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
I like new, as in going straight to all programs new, the only thing I dont like is the zigzag hex bullcrap, its that simple, and others agree, the whole "if you like old use old" argument is outdated and no longer relevant these days, im sorry if you use it out of context, but when you reply i picture myself pointing to you and yelling "thats all you can say, thats all you can say" -repeat EDIT: and the sense "programs" tab would be nice, but still not what I want... EDIT2: lets put it this way, I have tried every tweak and even paid for help with Vista/Win7 help for the SEARCH feature, yet even for them (which is why I got refunded) it would STILL miss stuff in a search! (yes again tweaked /pro setup including file info/countless other reg and otherwise tweaks), I would give my left testicle for XP Search, it was "sometimes" (READ: less then 5400RPM 2MB cache HDD and less then 512MB Ram) slow, but it ALWAYS found my files! so while I like the NEW Windows 7 OS, the NEW search feature included can die in a fire

OT: the problem is, 1 I pay for the simply everything, and with the introduction of the Everything data, the only difference is voice, since thats the case either the name or description needs to change since it no longer covers "simply everything", in addition (and I have said it before) where I work/live I have no 4G (15~ miles away) and while the MAP says I should have FULL 3G/2G (EvDO/1xRTT respectively), I am stuck using the Airave! I only want the Evo really for a few things: bigger screen, FM, HDMI out, multitouch! (for gaming NOT requiring net connection)...

and im on stock because i took my TP2 in because my USB connector was having issues and they didnt repair it just replaced it... and I was considering selling it to get the Evo for the above reasons...
it's only 10.00 a month unless you want to wifi it, so that isn't so bad for alot faster internet.
I agree though, the hexagonal honeycomb crap sux. i use mobile shell to get into my programs just because it is easier on the eyes when they are lined up, even though I have to press one more screen.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2