PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 02:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

NeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druu View Post
The GDI option fixes the screen corruption, give it a shot!
It does indeed! Thanks and thanked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Do find the animations to be choppy with gdi?
I thought they would be...but it's really not. With all the screen corruption with raw buffer, it actually seems snappier.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:39 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
Very simple solution for future reference. When you first turn your computer on (at the BIOS loading screen), start pressing F5 until you get a list of options to boot into Windows. Select Safe Mode with Networking and say Yes to any prompts that ask if you are sure you want to go into Safe Mode (and say No if there are any prompts to use System Restore). Once in Safe Mode, run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, check for Updates, then let it scan and clean up your system.

If you have any questions that are IT related, feel free to shoot me a PM
Actually, its F8 at boot up, not F5, to get into safe mode.

Another IT guy.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1234 View Post
i'm on mightyrom most recent stable release (3/23), that's why i'm posting this question here. my location for my weather in touchflo is terribly wrong only inside my house. i use an airave at home and i know this should have no influence on things since i believe the airave only operates at 1x while the weather updates via Evdo and i never see it updating using 1x speeds. either way, i just updated my weather right outside of thw home inside my parking lot of my complex and the location was spot on... then i walked inside, let my phone switch over to find my airave and updated again and boom.. terribly wrong location... only happens inside my home and seemingly while i'm attached to my airave... anyone had similar phenomenon?
Yeah I have that problem as well. I have had my airrave for almost 2 years now. In my last place it did that almost all the time. But when I moved to my new place last Oct. I havent noticed it until recently.
What I think is weird is that the airrave run off of GPS itself and off your internet connection. I would think that between those 2 things it would have not effect on how the phone pics up weather.
I did find a way to get my weahter to update in my house w/ the airrave on. What I do is to turn on my wifi and click update usually twice and then is is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/812; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

airrave is known todo this.
Thanks mike i wasnt sure about this.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Well, IT has my laptop and I made your suggestion to them in an email. Not sure if they instinctively would do that, or if they would take another path.

Thanks and thanked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
Very simple solution for future reference. When you first turn your computer on (at the BIOS loading screen), start pressing F5 until you get a list of options to boot into Windows. Select Safe Mode with Networking and say Yes to any prompts that ask if you are sure you want to go into Safe Mode (and say No if there are any prompts to use System Restore). Once in Safe Mode, run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, check for Updates, then let it scan and clean up your system.

If you have any questions that are IT related, feel free to shoot me a PM

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-30-2010, 07:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The only problems with FF that I have noticed were graphical problems in Opera and Slacker Radio. Opera has the text overlap and Slacker Radio it seems like the bottom text gets shifted up. Both are probably program problems and not rom problems. I went back to the 3/23/10 official due to a corrupted download of the OF beta. I'll just have to sit back and wait for SE.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Well, IT has my laptop and I made your suggestion to them in an email. Not sure if they instinctively would do that, or if they would take another path.

Thanks and thanked!

If I may add to this when you boot into safe mode with networking support you need to open and run a program called rkill http://www.technibble.com/rkill-repa...the-week/after the program has finished. Your explorer will automatically restart and you will be looking at your desktop open up malware bytes and then click on update it should go through and do the update if it does not do then update and it says malwarebytes cannot connect to update site. You need to open up the program files folder open up the malware bytes folder you will see a program in there that says MBAM.exe rightclick mbam.exe and click rename name it something totally different like shs123.exe after that click ok double click shs123.exe program will open up then click update after it has downloaded the updates run a full scan. Delete everything it finds it will ask you to restart the computer say yes. When the computer gets back to normal mode go to start, my computer, c drive, windows, system 32, drives, etc, open up your host file an open file window will come up choose to open with notepad normal host file should only have 127.0.0.1 localhost if your on xp if your on vista
127.0.0.1 local host
::1
anything below that line ie would need to be deleted
127.0.0.1 local host
65.45.34.23 virusfree download <~~~~~~ you need to delete anything that looks like this
After that is done go back to program files under malwarebytes folder double click shs123.exe go to quarentine and delete everything in quarentine. After that click scanner run another full scan should take about 30 minutes to a few hours depending on how big your harddrive is and thats it virus free computer. That way if you fix yourself your IT department won't put restrictions against your account depending on the company you work for several of the companies I do consultanting for makes me put restrictions against the account on a domain level that prevents a lot of things that you used to be able to do. Hope this helps.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Thank you for the info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
If I may add to this when you boot into safe mode with networking support you need to open and run a program called rkill http://www.technibble.com/rkill-repa...the-week/after the program has finished. Your explorer will automatically restart and you will be looking at your desktop open up malware bytes and then click on update it should go through and do the update if it does not do then update and it says malwarebytes cannot connect to update site. You need to open up the program files folder open up the malware bytes folder you will see a program in there that says MBAM.exe rightclick mbam.exe and click rename name it something totally different like shs123.exe after that click ok double click shs123.exe program will open up then click update after it has downloaded the updates run a full scan. Delete everything it finds it will ask you to restart the computer say yes. When the computer gets back to normal mode go to start, my computer, c drive, windows, system 32, drives, etc, open up your host file an open file window will come up choose to open with notepad normal host file should only have 127.0.0.1 localhost if your on xp if your on vista
127.0.0.1 local host
anything below that line ie would need to be deleted
127.0.0.1 local host
65.45.34.23 virusfree download <~~~~~~ you need to delete anything that looks like this
After that is done go back to program files under malwarebytes folder double click shs123.exe go to quarentine and delete everything in quarentine. After that click scanner run another full scan should take about 30 minutes to a few hours depending on how big your harddrive is and thats it virus free computer. That way if you fix yourself your IT department won't put restrictions against your account depending on the company you work for several of the companies I do consultanting for makes me put restrictions against the account on a domain level that prevents a lot of things that you used to be able to do. Hope this helps.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

bertimus2002 is just getting started

Mike's twitter status:

mightyrom

tgif
38 minutes ago via HTC Peep

Maybe we're getting a release soon? I can only hope, reading everything about them this week is making me crazy trying to wait.

Sprint Touch Pro2
MightyRom Full Force
Stock Sprint Radio (2.32.00WF
)
Old 04-30-2010, 08:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertimus2002 View Post
Mike's twitter status:

mightyrom

tgif
38 minutes ago via HTC Peep

Maybe we're getting a release soon? I can only hope, reading everything about them this week is making me crazy trying to wait.
or maybe he's just thankful today is Friday! I know I am! lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started

No problem hope it helps you.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2