PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 03:00 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

I second that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmknJoe View Post
I installed Opera 10 Final, and no issues whatsoever.

Old 04-29-2010, 03:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VzW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

crashdau is keeping up the good workcrashdau is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I second that!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmknJoe View Post
I installed Opera 10 Final, and no issues whatsoever.
Me Three! Opera 10 Final works great and no garbled fields.

also, running Good Mobile Messaging....crap!
Old 04-29-2010, 03:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

I just wanted to let you know that the link you provided, while it does give yo access to download that file, it completely crashed my WORK laptop (i guess I should know better using it) It was infected with 36 Trojans/Spyware items that Malwarebytes found, but the sophistication of the spyware, closed my Malwarebytes before I could clean them out and now every program that I try to open is blocked because of the spyware.

Hopefully my IT guys can fix it quickly.

Not saying you intentionally did anyhting, but please do not give that link out to anyone you like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeroDan View Post
It will not touch your rom. 2.32wf here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5IP3WRWH

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!

Last edited by toddpedersen; 04-29-2010 at 03:56 PM.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:34 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
I just wanted to let you know that the link you provided, while it does give yo access to download that file, it completely crashed my WORK laptop (i guess I should know better using it) It was infected with 36 Trojans/Spyware items that Malwarebytes found, but the sophistication of the spyware, closed my Malwarebytes before I could clean them out and now every program that I try to open is blocked because of the spyware.

Not saying you intentionally did anyting, but please do not give that link out to anyone you like!
are your sure about that mega link. im getting nothing when i scan it?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

echew is keeping up the good workechew is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
Probably a bad banner add from an infected host...
Old 04-29-2010, 03:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

It is not the link, it is something on the page after getting to the link and trying to do their download.

Quote:
Old 04-29-2010, 03:46 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
It is not the link, it is something on the page after getting to the link and trying to do their download.
i dl'd the radio and its clean.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:51 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I've also downloaded that file with no problems!! scanned it and it came out clean.

Quote:
i dl'd the radio and its clean.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:53 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:

Not saying you intentionally did anyting, but please do not give that link out to anyone you like!
Ouch

Next time you use sites that can contain "questionable" banners and ads, just run your browser sandboxed
Old 04-29-2010, 03:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Let me be clear. It is not the link, nor is it the file.

Maybe just a stupid a$$ move on my part by clicking on something on that page that I should not have clicked on.

I friggen hate download sites that crypically hide the actual file DL with a more larger DOWNLOAD!!!! link that F's up your machine.

Just a word of caution for anyone using that site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I've also downloaded that file with no problems!! scanned it and it came out clean.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2