PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 09:20 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: Update[9-23-10]★SharkieROM v1.3★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I
I'd have to say bad flash. I'll flash that ROM when I get home later to verify, unless someone else can verify first.

No biggie, I am at work, I have time and I will flash dance and see what is up

BTW I hate the HD Mini lockscreen, is there away to skin it? I have been trying stuff by Livven and R3dD3vil and they are not skinning the CHT locker HDmini and I tried to install the MichyPrima Lockscreen. I uninstalled CHT and tried different combinations to get the WM to be the HDMini...

Old 09-23-2010, 09:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

I'm flashing now, Sharkie... I'm been kinda busy, fixing my rental back up ( sloppy ass people) but... I'm flashing now so since I gave my phone to my wife I'll check back in a couple when I here her say something about the phone. GOOD WORK AS USUALLY! And BIG UPS!! For adding me on your front page. Thank really made me smile (real talk)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:12 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I
I'd have to say bad flash. I'll flash that ROM when I get home later to verify, unless someone else can verify first.
confirmed,flashed before i went to bed today,working with no issues

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:42 PM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I am also missing KD Font App man I really f-d up this flash!
Old 09-23-2010, 11:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
I'm flashing now, Sharkie... I'm been kinda busy, fixing my rental back up ( sloppy ass people) but... I'm flashing now so since I gave my phone to my wife I'll check back in a couple when I here her say something about the phone. GOOD WORK AS USUALLY! And BIG UPS!! For adding me on your front page. Thank really made me smile (real talk)
You've been on the front page for like 2-3 weeks now Thanks for all your input!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
BTW I hate the HD Mini lockscreen, is there away to skin it? I have been trying stuff by Livven and R3dD3vil and they are not skinning the CHT locker HDmini and I tried to install the MichyPrima Lockscreen. I uninstalled CHT and tried different combinations to get the WM to be the HDMini...
The HD Mini actual lock PNG manila file is 50F29E37_manila. It seems to me that it should be able to be skinned. I don't see why it wouldn't work. I wouldn't know how to go about changing the fundamental way it works, as in making it slide left or right instead of down or something like that. But I don't see why that QTC file couldn't be replaced. I'll play around with it when I have some time and see what I can come up with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuluminati View Post
...And I would love to see a Thundercats Theme for this rom! I love that start bar and the other screenshots with the Thundercats background are awesome! I am not to sure on the crazier font, kind of a plain guy myself. but I would rock it either way!

Nice work on the new version!
I actually had that same Thundercats theme idea too after seeing Straightup's screenies! I searched around for Thundercats images that I could use for icons and what not, but I didn't really see anything that I thought would work without a huge amount of work. I was thinking like Cat's Lair for the home tab, etc... If you happen to come across some good images or know of a site that has lots of them, let me know. I'd love to play around with that idea a little more and see what I can come up with.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 09-23-2010 at 11:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:08 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
I am also missing KD Font App man I really f-d up this flash!
I just flashed the new ROM, and I can confirm it's there! v1.2.2
Settings tab also there. Bad DL maybe?

@Sharkie - Great work!!!! Blazin fast, my friend! I'm liking the new taskbar too (and the fact you mentioned not having the weird battery icon problem with this one). I literally LOL's when I saw your CAB folder icon had a taxi on it!! ROFL!! Ahhh... anytime someone says "cab" my mind does not think yellow and black with four wheels... Gotta love WinMo!
Old 09-23-2010, 11:27 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Sharkie,

What about 21911, still a beta,are you updating it anytime soon?

Thank you!
Old 09-23-2010, 11:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Sharkie,

What about 21911, still a beta,are you updating it anytime soon?

Thank you!
Yeah, the 21911 is good to go except for some graphic issues I'm having with my theme. I got a few days off coming up here starting on Sat. so I plan on really sitting down and figuring out those issues. I don't think they'll be too hard to figure out.

I've just been spending time working on the whole memory issue. The hard thing about that was that I had to resist the urge to flash. So I pretty much forced myself to run my 6.5.X for the last couple of weeks straight to really get a good gauge on memory. Needless to say this leaves no room for testing any new ideas out as I didn't want to flash a new ROM to test them only to have to start my long term memory testing over again and push back the 6.5.X release even further.

But yes, a couple more days and I should have a revised 6.5 up.

On a separate note, I see that you're a language tester for MaxSense. What's up with Maxycy? Is he sill around? Do you know if he's ever going to release the files to anybody else?

I'd rather not cloud that thread with questions like these as I'm sure there are already way too many like that being asked, but I figured while you're here...

Last edited by Sharkie405; 09-23-2010 at 11:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:38 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Thank you...Looking forward to a new version with plenty of memory.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:04 AM
I break things, for fun.

That's cool, no rush. now that I know the file it should be easy enough. I wasn't trying to do anything special, just change the slider graphic. I had seen in the forums that there were cabs for the HDmini Lock replacing the Windows lock and since i was at work and could modify and file I was looking for a quick fix, but now I am at home and it shouldn't be a problem.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development