View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 11:34 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[9-23-10]★SharkieROM v1.3★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Sharkie,

What about 21911, still a beta,are you updating it anytime soon?

Thank you!
Yeah, the 21911 is good to go except for some graphic issues I'm having with my theme. I got a few days off coming up here starting on Sat. so I plan on really sitting down and figuring out those issues. I don't think they'll be too hard to figure out.

I've just been spending time working on the whole memory issue. The hard thing about that was that I had to resist the urge to flash. So I pretty much forced myself to run my 6.5.X for the last couple of weeks straight to really get a good gauge on memory. Needless to say this leaves no room for testing any new ideas out as I didn't want to flash a new ROM to test them only to have to start my long term memory testing over again and push back the 6.5.X release even further.

But yes, a couple more days and I should have a revised 6.5 up.

On a separate note, I see that you're a language tester for MaxSense. What's up with Maxycy? Is he sill around? Do you know if he's ever going to release the files to anybody else?

I'd rather not cloud that thread with questions like these as I'm sure there are already way too many like that being asked, but I figured while you're here...

Last edited by Sharkie405; 09-23-2010 at 11:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.