View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 11:06 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[9-23-10]★SharkieROM v1.3★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
I'm flashing now, Sharkie... I'm been kinda busy, fixing my rental back up ( sloppy ass people) but... I'm flashing now so since I gave my phone to my wife I'll check back in a couple when I here her say something about the phone. GOOD WORK AS USUALLY! And BIG UPS!! For adding me on your front page. Thank really made me smile (real talk)
You've been on the front page for like 2-3 weeks now Thanks for all your input!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
BTW I hate the HD Mini lockscreen, is there away to skin it? I have been trying stuff by Livven and R3dD3vil and they are not skinning the CHT locker HDmini and I tried to install the MichyPrima Lockscreen. I uninstalled CHT and tried different combinations to get the WM to be the HDMini...
The HD Mini actual lock PNG manila file is 50F29E37_manila. It seems to me that it should be able to be skinned. I don't see why it wouldn't work. I wouldn't know how to go about changing the fundamental way it works, as in making it slide left or right instead of down or something like that. But I don't see why that QTC file couldn't be replaced. I'll play around with it when I have some time and see what I can come up with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuluminati View Post
...And I would love to see a Thundercats Theme for this rom! I love that start bar and the other screenshots with the Thundercats background are awesome! I am not to sure on the crazier font, kind of a plain guy myself. but I would rock it either way!

Nice work on the new version!
I actually had that same Thundercats theme idea too after seeing Straightup's screenies! I searched around for Thundercats images that I could use for icons and what not, but I didn't really see anything that I thought would work without a huge amount of work. I was thinking like Cat's Lair for the home tab, etc... If you happen to come across some good images or know of a site that has lots of them, let me know. I'd love to play around with that idea a little more and see what I can come up with.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 09-23-2010 at 11:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.