View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 11:08 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Update[9-23-10]★SharkieROM v1.3★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
I am also missing KD Font App man I really f-d up this flash!
I just flashed the new ROM, and I can confirm it's there! v1.2.2
Settings tab also there. Bad DL maybe?

@Sharkie - Great work!!!! Blazin fast, my friend! I'm liking the new taskbar too (and the fact you mentioned not having the weird battery icon problem with this one). I literally LOL's when I saw your CAB folder icon had a taxi on it!! ROFL!! Ahhh... anytime someone says "cab" my mind does not think yellow and black with four wheels... Gotta love WinMo!