PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2011, 10:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3-26-11★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Sharkie did you get a chance to try out those icons?
Old 04-01-2011, 10:37 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
i have and so far im actually impressed at the look it gives. you get that professional look w/out losing out all the color...i could get used 2 this full time
Old 04-01-2011, 10:44 PM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWTech48 View Post
Great ROMs Sharkie! I've been bouncing between your's and the Energy ones since August (mostly just for variety, both seem to work well).

The last two times I flashed the generic 6.5 ROM I have noticed that when I am typing a text using the keypad that the backlight for the keys goes on and off while typing. I haven't slowed down my typing yet to see if it's certain characters, I'll try that tonight.

Just wondering if anyone else experienced that or had a fix/settings I could configure.

I do a task29 and reformat my SD using SDFormatter every time I flash.

Here's the info for my current setup:
Manila: 2.5.20212114.0
ROM: SharkieROM v5.0 WWE
Radio: 2.18.00WV
Carrier: USCC

I did a search and didn't really see anything on this, but I totally could have missed it so if there is another post/fix for this let me know. Thanks!
you mean keyboard? or keypad (front buttons)?

(this is bout keyboard for clarification):
now that you say something, i been meaning to say something, sharkie, bout this. it doesnt happen all the time and i did go into the settings to make sure its not on auto for kb but ill notice the flicker. i cant ever pin point it down but my 1st thought was that the sensor was still detecting light/no light but w/ auto off it shouldnt matter. but like i said its not all the time and varies in circumstances?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
I did and I still have them on. I'm not sure if I want to use those instead of my usual, but we'll see. I do like the look of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
you mean keyboard? or keypad (front buttons)?

(this is bout keyboard for clarification):
now that you say something, i been meaning to say something, sharkie, bout this. it doesnt happen all the time and i did go into the settings to make sure its not on auto for kb but ill notice the flicker. i cant ever pin point it down but my 1st thought was that the sensor was still detecting light/no light but w/ auto off it shouldnt matter. but like i said its not all the time and varies in circumstances?
I'm with you on this one. I had noticed it on occasion, but it didn't happen all the time and no one mentioned it before. I tried it just now and the light was on and stayed on. I was outside in the dark. I think you're right about it having something to do with the light sensor. I'll dig around and see if I can't find out some more info. on this. Thanks for bring it to my attention guys.
Old 04-02-2011, 12:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

this keyboard light isnt rom specific i dont think
it happened when i was on energy as well as the sprint overs 6.5.x rom im playing with now

idk what the situation is with it but its deff not consistant, it just comes and goes.

one thing i did want to mention is that when i go into the remove application area, i can only see the last 3 digits of the remaining space
i thought that there just might be alot of space taken up by the start up cabs, but as i removed them the number jumped up and down

i flashed back to an energy rom to pull some manila files i wanted to use and when i looked at the remaining space in the remove app ares, i could see the last 4 digits and half of the 5th infront of it
its like theres a white bar covering up the numbers
Old 04-02-2011, 03:11 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
Just wanted to let you know I've been running the 28245 for a few days now and running great. The only minor problem I had was KDfont not downloading, but it finally did tonight... must have been a server issue? Nice solid ROM
Yeah, Kliptik posted in his XDA thread that the server had been having issues again for the past couple of days and that as of last night everything was cool again. He also said he would "hopefully" be working on some new font requests this weekend.

He's moved on to the Thunderbolt now, so I doubt he'll be as involved with his app as he used to be, but it's good to see that, for the moment, he's still keeping it going.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:25 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
nice
i could deff see this working out in a dark rom

speaking of which, did you manage to take a look at the wmp skin i posted?

oh and im going to attack a toolbar skin that gives the clock a boarder as if it was one of the toolbar icons

its just a toolbar png that is set to replace the current toolbar you happen to be using at time of install, change your theme, and it goes away and it would need to be reinstalled
Old 04-02-2011, 11:17 PM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
one thing i did want to mention is that when i go into the remove application area, i can only see the last 3 digits of the remaining space
i thought that there just might be alot of space taken up by the start up cabs, but as i removed them the number jumped up and down

i flashed back to an energy rom to pull some manila files i wanted to use and when i looked at the remaining space in the remove app ares, i could see the last 4 digits and half of the 5th infront of it
its like theres a white bar covering up the numbers
yea this has always been there but i didnt know bout the 'white box', something is def covering up the rest of digits thou. i have gotten in the habit of looking at the space when you install a cab and the screen that shows device or sd option. or even memory
Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
oh and im going to attack a toolbar skin that gives the clock a boarder as if it was one of the toolbar icons

its just a toolbar png that is set to replace the current toolbar you happen to be using at time of install, change your theme, and it goes away and it would need to be reinstalled
ss? similar to gtx clock backround just a blk on blk?
Old 04-03-2011, 12:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
ss? similar to gtx clock backround just a blk on blk?
its from someone elses taskbar,

DUSK (G/B/R) Taskbar & BLACK Theme & EXTRAS - xda-developers

The file is just a black task bar with a small box in the corner to make it appear as though the clock has a spesific background like the rest of the icons

if you switch to landscap it stretches the box behind the battery indicator

nothing special, just an image that overrides your current taskbar
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development