View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 10:44 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3-26-11★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWTech48 View Post
Great ROMs Sharkie! I've been bouncing between your's and the Energy ones since August (mostly just for variety, both seem to work well).

The last two times I flashed the generic 6.5 ROM I have noticed that when I am typing a text using the keypad that the backlight for the keys goes on and off while typing. I haven't slowed down my typing yet to see if it's certain characters, I'll try that tonight.

Just wondering if anyone else experienced that or had a fix/settings I could configure.

I do a task29 and reformat my SD using SDFormatter every time I flash.

Here's the info for my current setup:
Manila: 2.5.20212114.0
ROM: SharkieROM v5.0 WWE
Radio: 2.18.00WV
Carrier: USCC

I did a search and didn't really see anything on this, but I totally could have missed it so if there is another post/fix for this let me know. Thanks!
you mean keyboard? or keypad (front buttons)?

(this is bout keyboard for clarification):
now that you say something, i been meaning to say something, sharkie, bout this. it doesnt happen all the time and i did go into the settings to make sure its not on auto for kb but ill notice the flicker. i cant ever pin point it down but my 1st thought was that the sensor was still detecting light/no light but w/ auto off it shouldnt matter. but like i said its not all the time and varies in circumstances?