View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 12:23 AM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3-26-11★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

this keyboard light isnt rom specific i dont think
it happened when i was on energy as well as the sprint overs 6.5.x rom im playing with now

idk what the situation is with it but its deff not consistant, it just comes and goes.

one thing i did want to mention is that when i go into the remove application area, i can only see the last 3 digits of the remaining space
i thought that there just might be alot of space taken up by the start up cabs, but as i removed them the number jumped up and down

i flashed back to an energy rom to pull some manila files i wanted to use and when i looked at the remaining space in the remove app ares, i could see the last 4 digits and half of the 5th infront of it
its like theres a white bar covering up the numbers
This post has been thanked 1 times.